PDA

View Full Version : Windsor Hills - Townhomes

CinDeeGyrl
03-28-2008, 09:48 AM
We are planning a trip for March 2009, me, my husband, daughter, my sister and her husband and I found Windsor Hills through magicalmemories.com. They have various townhomes/villas. They look really nice on the website and affordable. Just wondering if anyone has stayed here before.

Thanks!!

Goofeygal
03-28-2008, 10:37 AM
We have never stayed ther but have reservations there for dec.08. I am happy you posted this. I will also post when we get back how it is.

CinDeeGyrl
03-28-2008, 10:55 AM
That's great! I can't wait to hear how it is. Definitely post about it when you get back. :)

curealsoon
03-28-2008, 05:02 PM
I have not stayed here but having been doing some reseach about it for an upcoming trip. All Star Vacation Homes has a good website with some information about Windsor Hills too. Have you checked tripadvisor and vrbo? They both have guest comments about various properties within Windsor Hills, they have been helpful to me.

OogieBoogieMan
03-28-2008, 07:53 PM
I can't speak for the townhomes but I own a home in Windsor Hills that we also rent and we love it. It is a great community. I can give you more info about our house. If you are interested just send me a PM. If you have any specific questions about Windsor Hills just let me know and I will respond in this post.