PDA

View Full Version : Osborne Lights question

Dyanna
03-28-2008, 09:30 AM
We are looking into going to WDW in Nov for the dates of Nov 8 - 15. I know the MVMCP will be going on at this time but does anyone know if the Osborne lights will be operating as well? Do they have a set schedule like the parades?

DDuck66
03-28-2008, 01:23 PM
Osborne Lights usually starts around the 2nd week in November. Last year it started on November 12th. They are usually displayed every night (after Thanksgiving) There is a brief lighting display and then the lights run until park closing. I am not sure if they run every night before Thanksgiving, but I am sure that someone will come along that knows the answer.

dismommy
03-28-2008, 04:21 PM
We are traveling the same week (11/8-15) and i checked previous years calendars. The lights usually start that week and are shown every night. I really hope that holds true for this year, I really want to see them.

FlaTinkRAMESAM
03-28-2008, 10:47 PM
They are absolutely gorgeous and so much fun! The fake snow is great and the music every 20 min that makes the lights "dance" is awesome... so you can always catch the "show."

This is my YouTube video of the Lights (http://youtube.com/watch?v=5GcGvN_TNKQ)from November... It isn't the whole show, but a good chunk of it... That's my little monkey dancing around... :mickey: