PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY FRIDAY! Me-Meep...

MickeysGirl
03-28-2008, 07:21 AM
Morning campers and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

Wow, I just spent a good chunk of time this morning searching for a theme to today's party, only to find that... today is not a crazy holiday of anything! :( How sad. But that has never stopped us before, right? There's always a reason for a party!! WOOO!!

So, we're going to have a spin off of a party here. Monday is Bunsen Burner Day. Sounds interesting enough right? Well, being the Muppet nut I am, I immediately thought of Dr. Bunsen Honeydo and his assistant Beaker (Me-meep). So, I'm granting today...

:beaker: Bunsen and Beaker Experimention Day!! :beaker:

Happy Friday Everyone!

Specialty Drink of the day: :beer: Muppet
... with Sprite for the kids and an open bar as always ....
:wine: :marg: :papple:

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

For those interested...

MUPPET

4 oz. Jose CuervoŽ Tequila
1 1/2 oz. 7-Up

Shake with ice, pour into a highball glass.

pogo
03-28-2008, 07:34 AM
Happy Friday !

I don't know how you pick your themes but today's a hit ! I love the Muppet's too and this drink sound interesting. I even have all the ingredients on my bar at home !

Slide down a "Muppet" and lets get partying !

:party2::dance::trio::party2:

Have a great weekend everyone ! :D

alpro2
03-28-2008, 08:06 AM
Have a great weekend! :marg:

JanetMegan
03-28-2008, 08:09 AM
:cool: Super cool party this week! I'll take a muppet, that sounds like a tasty drink, might even have to whip some up tonight before Sake Bomb night at the sushi place! Hmm does tequila and sake mix? I brought bacon this morning (no offense to Miss Piggy.)

drummerboy
03-28-2008, 08:19 AM
Happy Muppet Friday!

Dsnygirl
03-28-2008, 08:32 AM
:mickey: Gotta love Beaker... glad to see he finally got his own day!! :thumbsup: I'll have to save one of those drinks for later... it's all about the coffee this morning. :blush: Sounds yummy, though!!

Have a great Friday, everyone!!

disneydrmr
03-28-2008, 08:44 AM
:beaker: Happy Muppet Day!!! :beaker:

I love the Muppets! I'm thinking tonight I'll watch Muppet movie in honor of this special day! I'll take one of those drinks, minus the tequilla... :D got a queasy tummy this morning so a 7up sounds right up my ally...
Hope everyone has a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!

Crystal Palace
03-28-2008, 09:17 AM
I love the Muppets too, and Beeker is my all time favorite!:beaker::sam::kermit::animal::fozzie::pep e:

Have a fun and safe weekend everyone!

MsMin
03-28-2008, 09:28 AM
Happy Friday Everyone.... this is my annual celebration of "no celebration" day.... :whew: after singing happy birthday for 3 days straight here ... one gets tired. :party2: Have a great weekend all...
Jamie, I think they are blaming you for my post in the trip reports:secret: They said someone must have spiked my coffee so it had to be YOU right??

MickeysGirl
03-28-2008, 09:53 AM
Happy Friday Everyone.... this is my annual celebration of "no celebration" day.... after singing happy birthday for 3 days straight here ... one gets tired. :party2: Have a great weekend all...
Jamie, I think they are blaming you for my post in the trip reports They said someone must have spiked my coffee so it had to be YOU right??

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a second...

WHAT did I do? Of course, when it comes to making drinks, I'll always take the blame! Bottoms up! :cheers:

Oh, Pepe is my favorite Muppet, followed very closely by my main frog, Kermit! :pepe: :kermit:

Drinks are on the bar folks... :marg: :papple: :wine: :beer:

Nascfan
03-28-2008, 12:14 PM
Beaker's funny!

Happy Friday everyone! Should we see if Bret can fire up the barbeque pit? We better have someone other than the ones leaving him home while they go to WDW ask. Poor guy.

Here we go again...
03-28-2008, 01:21 PM
I need a drink after the guilt trip Bret is putting on me... any thing with tequila sounds good to me.
I would like mine green in honor of my favorite Muppet Kermit... can we make it green without adding olives?

Scott, Maybe you should go fire up the grill with Bret. It looks like all the guys need to get in on this pitty party...

MsMin
03-28-2008, 01:57 PM
I need a drink after the guilt trip Bret is putting on me... any thing with tequila sounds good to me.
I would like mine green in honor of my favorite Muppet Kermit... can we make it green without adding olives?

Scott, Maybe you should go fire up the grill with Bret. It looks like all the guys need to get in on this pitty party...

ditto, :marg:especially the no olives and all the guys on the chauffeuring that guilt trip bus...:bus:
I can see that they are going to need some crow on the bbq too... :secret:what else can we throw on?

Nascfan
03-28-2008, 02:50 PM
Psst, Bret. Do we tell them what's really in those hamburgers they're eating off the grill?

drummerboy
03-28-2008, 03:21 PM
Where is Bret? He needs to apply for the sheriff's job in my county. Ours just got suspended by the court and is under state indictments and may soon be facing Federal ones.

Also, my hamburger meat is turning brown waiting for the grill to be fired up and Bret's got all the lighter fluid stashed somewhere.

Here we go again...
03-28-2008, 04:12 PM
ditto, :marg:especially the no olives and all the guys on the chauffeuring that guilt trip bus...:bus:
I can see that they are going to need some crow on the bbq too... :secret:what else can we throw on?

How about some Waaaa-burgers and some french-cries?
Maybe a little cheese with that whine?

Dr_Nigel_C
03-28-2008, 08:37 PM
Happy Friday!!!

Beaker is definitely one of my favorite Muppets - so I'll drink to him!!

Drinks are on the way...have a great weekend everyone!

SgtTigger
03-28-2008, 08:40 PM
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a second...

WHAT did I do? Of course, when it comes to making drinks, I'll always take the blame! Bottoms up! :cheers:

Oh, Pepe is my favorite Muppet, followed very closely by my main frog, Kermit! :pepe: [/i]

Jamie dont take anything from them........ I know you did not do anything wrong...... It had to be Angel..... AKA Ms. EVIL

I need a drink after the guilt trip Bret is putting on me...

Oh blame me..... nope no Pitty here...... I just state the facts Ms. Evil.......

Psst, Bret. Do we tell them what's really in those hamburgers they're eating off the grill?

No way dont tell them anything..... we will let them find out the hard way.......

Where is Bret? He needs to apply for the sheriff's job in my county. Ours just got suspended by the court and is under state indictments and may soon be facing Federal ones.

Also, my hamburger meat is turning brown waiting for the grill to be fired up and Bret's got all the lighter fluid stashed somewhere.

Federal charges huh........... Not good larry not good at all........ Local ssaying Whats the pay??????

How about some Waaaa-burgers and some french-cries?
Maybe a little cheese with that whine?

No wine here........ you would like me to be but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........where will you be for next fridays party??????

:cop: :tigger:

MsMin
03-28-2008, 10:20 PM
No way dont tell them anything..... we will let them find out the hard way.......
Bret are you picking up road kill again? ewwww.

No wine here........ you would like me to be but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........where will you be for next fridays party??????
Great News Bret... we will have time for next Friday's party.. before we leave...:minnie:

MauiMouse
03-29-2008, 07:44 PM
A little late to the party, as usual sometimes. I'll take one of those new Green Apple Margarita's over at Mexico. Couldn't try one the other day as I was driving. :marg:

Happy well it's Saturday now! :D

SgtTigger
03-29-2008, 08:38 PM
Mary Welcome to the party..... you know they will be still hanging around......... even if it is Saturday...........

Hey mary dont eat any of the leftovers....... :secret: