PDA

View Full Version : Ticket question

mdhiggin
03-27-2008, 04:58 PM
If I have a 10 day ticket, with the water park option but without the park hopper option, can I go to a theme park in the morning, water park afternoon, and the same theme park from the morning again in the evening?

Will they let you back in? Do I get 10 days of theme parks and 10 days of water parks where I can do both every day?

Here we go again...
03-27-2008, 05:04 PM
Yes, you can go to the park and the water park in the same day. Yes you can get back into the same park and it will use 1 park day (since you do not have the hopper). The water park uses one day of the 'more' options.
I am not sure how many days you have on a 10 day ticket, but it is not 10... I think it is 6, but I could very well be wrong. Someone who knows will be along soon.

sainter
03-28-2008, 12:20 AM
Yes, you can do as you suggested. And yes, you now do get 10 "waterpark and more" options with the 10 day ticket. This is a pretty recent change. Also, you can even use more than one "waterpark and more" option in one day. For example you could go to Mk in the morning, TL in the afternoon and Disney Quest in the evening. You just can't go into more than one theme park in one day without the hopper.

CleveRocks
03-28-2008, 07:41 AM
Disney ticketing can be very confusing, and this is especially true when you have a base (non-hopper) ticket with the WPF&M option.

As you know, the base ticket permits you to enter only one theme park per day. If you go to MK in the morning, you can't go to any other theme parks that day, but you can leave and come back to MK as much as you want.

It's different with the WPF&M options. You'll have 10 of them. First of all, they operate independently from the theme park tickets. In other words, you can use one or more WPF&M options per day whether or not you used a theme park admission that day.

Unlike with the theme park base ticket, the WPF&M options have no restrictions on going to multiple gates on the same day. It's unlimited. You could go to both water parks during the day, Disney Quest in the evening and the clubs at Pleasure Island for late-night all on the same day, if you really wanted to. It would use up 4 of your WPF&M options, but you could do it.