PDA

View Full Version : ? on ADR for MK before park opens

jyln6
03-27-2008, 04:19 PM
I'm hoping someone could help answer a question about early morning breakfast in Magic Kingdom. I thought I had read once before that you can make a reservation for breakfast inside MK before the park opens. I can't seem to find any information on it now, though. Could you please tell me if this is true? If so, is it only certain places? It seems like it would be kind of cool getting inside MK before it actually opens. Thanks!

Kim
Going back - Poly / Dec 2008
Poly - Dec 2006
Shades of Green - Oct 2005

KylesMom
03-27-2008, 04:55 PM
Crystal Palace with Pooh and the Gang or Cinderella's Royal Table with the Princesses would be the two places you can make an early a.m. ADR. You can find more details under Info Central Character Dining. Here's a Link to get you on your way! http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/characters/charactermeals.asp

auntfrannie
03-27-2008, 06:59 PM
If you get a time before the park opens you will want to take your ADR # with you so they CM at the entrance can check you off their list. There's a special entrance that will be marked for guests entering with early ADRs so make sure you get in the correct line. Last year at MK it was the entrance all the way to the left; don't know if it's still the same or not.

IloveDisney71
03-27-2008, 08:01 PM
I love eating at the Crystal Palace before the park opens. It is so neat to walk down main street with very few other people. It's a great time to get some memorable pictures in front of the castle. We've even had the photopass photographers take our pictures before having our breakfast. When we went in December we entered to the far right (in the past I've entered on the far left). They have a large sign that lets you know where to enter for early ADR's.

03-28-2008, 12:31 AM
By all means, get an adr before park opening. This was the highlight of our last trip for me. We had an 8:05 adr for CP and it was fantastic walking down main street and getting pictures in front of the castle with no one in the background. They allowed us into the park at 7:45 so we had enough time before our adr to take pictures.

jyln6
03-28-2008, 09:36 AM
Thanks for everyone's help. :-) I am looking forward to getting some good pictures of the castle and getting an early ADR in MK.