PDA

View Full Version : Hilton Garden Inn

disneymother
03-27-2008, 03:42 PM
We are staying at the Hilton Garden Inn with my son's high school band in April. Has anyone stayed there before? What do you think?

disneymother
04-01-2008, 09:01 PM
Oh well, I guess no one has stayed there. I guess we'll find out when we get there!:(

disneymother
04-29-2008, 11:34 AM
It actually was an awesome place to stay! The beds were super comfy, and the staff went out of their way to make our band comfortable, even letting us rehearse in a conference room one day! The pool is small, but there is also a hot tub, and plenty of seating. We had a continental breakfast; :thumbsup: cereals, juices, fruit, yogurt, pastries, but you could also buy an expanded breakfast for $10.95 a day. We actually walked to DL a few times, but it was five long blocks, I wouldn't do that again. Overall, a very nice hotel, and one I would recommend to any one !!!

NotaGeek
04-29-2008, 11:46 AM
It actually was an awesome place to stay! The beds were super comfy, and the staff went out of their way to make our band comfortable, even letting us rehearse in a conference room one day! The pool is small, but there is also a hot tub, and plenty of seating. We had a continental breakfast; :thumbsup: cereals, juices, fruit, yogurt, pastries, but you could also buy an expanded breakfast for $10.95 a day. We actually walked to DL a few times, but it was five long blocks, I wouldn't do that again. Overall, a very nice hotel, and one I would recommend to any one !!!

Thanks for the feedback on this hotel! it's another good one we can suggest for people that aren't afraid of staying further away for less money than the DLR Hotels.