PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe it!

Dopey's Girl
03-27-2008, 03:15 PM
The weather (MN) here has been grim, work has been really rough, so naturally I start dreaming of my next escape to WDW...I must have been dreaming loudly, because my friend here at work heard me, and now we are leaving in 2 weeks!!! :party::party:

The flight schedule worked out, Wendy got us a AAA rate at Pop! and off we go! I can't even believe it!

I did just discover/realize that this trip will mean that I have visited WDW every month so far in 2008...does that mean I'm an addict or what?!?

Just had to share, because I'm so stinking excited!!!

tadshome
03-27-2008, 04:00 PM
Wow that is great, have a good trip :clappy:

senderella
03-27-2008, 04:01 PM
Sounds like me....all someone has to do is say "what do you think about a long weekend at Disney?"
I am there! Whenever I have the opportunity I go! I guess I am a Disney addict too...proud of it!
Have fun!

BluewaterBrad
03-27-2008, 04:18 PM
Thats awesome! Good for you!! I am going crazy I still have 22 days to go for my next trip!:mickey:

Love of Disney
03-27-2008, 04:25 PM
Have a great trip!! :cool:

Last night my girlfriends and I booked a trip to Punta Cana in May!! I too can't wait because the weather up here has been crazy!! I know it's not Disney, but I am going to Disney with the family in July!!

dory is here
03-27-2008, 06:01 PM
I do go as often as I can last year went 6 times this year can't go as much but so love it..In a year or so I am moving to kissimmee then i can go whenever i want woohoo!! :eeyore::eeyore::mickey::mickey:

Soul_Power
03-27-2008, 06:05 PM
Haha I was joking around with my boyfriend yesterday and I said, "I'm going to move to the East Coast so that I could go to WDW every year." I live in California, and it's even hard to go every YEAR! Lucky you!