PDA

View Full Version : We Met the Dream Team!!

laguna
03-27-2008, 02:12 PM
We just got back from Disney a few days ago. We saw the Dream Team twice on our 4 day trip. We actually received Dream Fast Passes at the Animal Kingdom. It was way fun! Anyone else seen the Dream Team lately?

King Triton
03-27-2008, 02:18 PM
Congratulations on the win! I hope you enjoyed your dream FastPasses!

I got back from a short trip a few weeks ago and didn't see the Dream Team at all. As I mentioned in another post, I think I've had 17 or so gate days since YoMD started and have yet to see them.

McGoofy
03-27-2008, 02:56 PM
Congrats! I've seen them on various trips, but they have yet to see me!:( How did you get picked for the dream fast passes? Were you getting off of a ride when they approached you or did they just come up to you when you were walking around the park? You are so lucky. I'll bet the passes really came in handy as spring break time can be very busy at WDW!

BluewaterBrad
03-27-2008, 03:16 PM
Congrats!! I want some Dream FPs also!:mickey:

avenueqpat
03-27-2008, 03:45 PM
CONGRATS!!!!!!!

I hope I get chosen for something even if it just the Fast Passes or Mouse Ears - just something to make Disney even more special!

KineGirl
03-27-2008, 03:46 PM
My parents went on Easter and the Dream Team gave them 2cnd row seats to Petula Clark at Flower Power.

Marilyn Michetti
03-27-2008, 03:57 PM
DH and I both got the FP laniard with passes to all the rides at Disneyland this past Dec. They were just standing outside the bathroom by Hyperion Studio's.

We never used any of them, but it was neat getting noticed.:thumbsup:

MushuGrl
03-28-2008, 12:11 PM
Since the YoMD promo started, I've been to DL in Oct. 2006 for three days , and WDW in Sept. 2007 for seven days.

I saw the Dream Team ONCE, LOL. Sneaky rascals.

My friend just came back from DL and won mouse ears. Which he gave to me. So I kinda sorta got a dream!

CaptSmee
03-29-2008, 09:49 PM
DH and I both got the FP laniard with passes to all the rides at Disneyland this past Dec. They were just standing outside the bathroom by Hyperion Studio's.

We never used any of them, but it was neat getting noticed.:thumbsup:

We saw them in Dec in line for Soarin and had the same situation...crowds were so low we didn't need the FP! It's an awesome souvenier though!

Mickey91
03-30-2008, 12:24 AM
Congrats! We've seen them a couple times on different trips. Once getting on the train at Toon Town(Me and DD Lanyards and Pins), once getting off the train at Main Street USA(MK Dream FastPasses) and once on Tower of Terror(DS and DH Dream Fast Passes). It is so exciting to see them!!!

IC10
03-30-2008, 08:59 AM
This maybe a stupid questons but how do you know that they are the dream team? I mean do they have on different customes?

loopner67
03-30-2008, 11:22 PM
Congratulations! Wasn't it an awesome feeling to get the Dream Passes? :mickey:

We only saw them once last April, but our whole family got Dream Passes in AK. What a difference it made to our day because the park was packed. We were able to enjoy so many rides & it really was a Magical thing for us!

jelloarms
04-01-2008, 03:02 AM
This maybe a stupid questons but how do you know that they are the dream team? I mean do they have on different customes?

I was just there a week ago (god knows when I'll be back) :( and they all had on pale blue shirts with Khaki pants. They also carried around black messenger bags w/ the YOAMD logo on it.

Ugh i want to go back! But flying from Hawaii to the East Coast is so expensive.:(