PDA

View Full Version : Quick Fantasmic Question

MaxPower
03-27-2008, 01:55 PM
I am going to WDW with a Cinderella-obsessed 3 year old. I have seen Fantasmic many times, but I just relaized that Cinderella never appears in Fantasmic. This is surprising considering how popular she is. So I am posting here to confirm - Does Cinderella appear in any form in Fantasmic?

KylesMom
03-27-2008, 02:27 PM
Aren't Cinderella and Prince Charming on one of the "Princess" floats? I know there's Snow White, Belle & Ariel - not positive about Cinderella, though. I thought two came from each direction, and she was on one of them.

At any rate, she is on the final celebration boat at the end with all the rest of the characters. :mickey:

MaxPower
03-27-2008, 02:35 PM
There are only three princess floats- and they feature Belle, Ariel and Snow White. I have been watching youtube clips of the boat at the end with the numerous characters and I do not see Cinderella anywhere. If she is on that boat, can someone tell me where she is (upper level? lower level?, etc.)

KylesMom
03-27-2008, 02:50 PM
You know what? I just looked at our last round of Fantasmic pics and saw everyone including Mulan, Jasmine, Belle, Ariel, Snow White and Mary Poppins on the boat - but no Cinderella. I could've SWORN I'd seen her on the final float. My apologies!

CaptainJessicaSparrow
03-27-2008, 02:58 PM
Cinderella does not appear in Fantasmic. Which is fine by me, because she is in everything else. I'm glad they have the characters they do for Fant. It's why I go to see it.

McGoofy
03-27-2008, 03:06 PM
Well, I would have gotten the answer to that question wrong if I was taking a Disney trivia test!:blush: I thought for sure Cinderella was in Fantasmic. I was even thinking she was on the princess floats. I just went and looked through my pictures too! There's no Cinderella. That surprises me since all of the other princesses are featured.

Jasper
03-27-2008, 03:22 PM
Don't feel bad about getting that one wrong because I to would have flunked - I also swore Cindy was on the boat at the end of Fantasmic.

On a side note, :offtopic: wouldn't it be cool if there were some type of show where Disney had EVERY animated character or at least the named animated characters appear even if for just a second or two. OK, back to reality check - I realize there are a limited few of us who would go see such a show and that show would take something like 30 hours to sit through. OK, maybe I am exaggerating a bit but it would be somewhat lengthy if every character had some kind of role.

OhToodles!
03-27-2008, 03:31 PM
I think I've read elsewhere that Cinderella is only at the MK because she doesn't leave her castle. That's why she's not in the Princess meal at Askerhaus (sp?) and I've never seen her at any of the other parks either.:(

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
03-27-2008, 11:20 PM
I think I've read elsewhere that Cinderella is only at the MK because she doesn't leave her castle. That's why she's not in the Princess meal at Askerhaus (sp?) and I've never seen her at any of the other parks either.:(

We have met Cinderella at Akershus a few times. I have also met her in Epcot, although not recently.

joanna71985
03-28-2008, 07:57 PM
Cinderella only appears in Norway in *extreme* cases (aka very rarely). She is just about always at CRT, GF dinner (with Prince Charming), and in Toontown.

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
03-28-2008, 08:01 PM
Cinderella only appears in Norway in *extreme* cases (aka very rarely). She is just about always at CRT, GF dinner (with Prince Charming), and in Toontown.

Wow..I guess we must be lucky. We have never not had her at Akershus! We are never lucky people...lol. ;)