PDA

View Full Version : What would you be?

kbean
03-27-2008, 10:30 AM
Ok, there is thread about being a tree a Disney. Well, I always notice that the ducks have it made pretty good. They they get easy food, free admission, never have to worry about cars, they just swim, eat, and sleep at disney. So doesanybody else walk around thinking these things about different stuff. If so, what is it?

Deesdisney
03-27-2008, 11:24 AM
I always wished I could be a person that cleaned at night. No one around and the park all quiet. What a sight that would be.

letsdoitagain
03-27-2008, 11:27 AM
My goal and wish is that when I retire, which is way off in the future, I want to drive the train around all day.

mickeys_princess_mom
03-27-2008, 11:28 AM
Hmmm....sounds like those ducks have a swimmingly great life to me....Sometimes I think about all the zillions of "little" jobs that all work together to make the Magic happen....like the painters, and the people who handle the rabbits who just happen to casually hop into your path and apparently have been taught to not be afraid of the squeals of delight as they appear....:mickey:

mickeys_princess_mom
03-27-2008, 11:44 AM
Just opened both eyes (hey, we're on spring break here :blush:) and comprehended original post meaning a little more...
Think I'd love to be a shiny, dancing silver balloon on Main Street... Could watch the castle all day, and enjoy the sparkling tears and smiles of all the excited people as they enter the Magic!!!

SBETigg
03-27-2008, 11:59 AM
I would be the super rich tourist who decides to live at WDW, moving between resorts on a whim and going to parks, on rides, to restaurants... I want to stay there as long as I like but I don't want to be stuck in one place or not allowed on the rides!

Crystal Palace
03-27-2008, 12:07 PM
I would be the super rich tourist who decides to live at WDW, moving between resorts on a whim and going to parks, on rides, to restaurants... I want to stay there as long as I like but I don't want to be stuck in one place or not allowed on the rides!

I second that!!:D

ibrowse17
03-27-2008, 12:07 PM

Sounds like heaven to me:thumbsup:

Disneydol
03-27-2008, 01:13 PM
:cool: It's cool to me that you specifically mentioned the ducks. I've been saying for years that when I die I'd love to be reincarnated as a duck who lives on the banks of World Showcase Lagoon.

What a life - Off Kilter every day, Illuminations every night - a stray french fry or piece of a pretzel here and there. Doesn't get much better!
(Well - unless ducks could ride attractions - I supose that would be better! haha)

#1donaldfan
03-27-2008, 01:18 PM
The super rich scenario work for me !!!!!:thumbsup:

BandMan
03-27-2008, 01:42 PM

We were staying at OKW the second week of June when we overheard a CM talking about a guest checking out that had been there since April. Yeah, that would not be too bad. :D

CaptainJessicaSparrow
03-27-2008, 03:01 PM
Ok, there is thread about being a tree a Disney. Well, I always notice that the ducks have it made pretty good. They they get easy food, free admission, never have to worry about cars, they just swim, eat, and sleep at disney. So doesanybody else walk around thinking these things about different stuff. If so, what is it?

Not to ruin this fantasy, but they have it so bad. It's no where near as pleasant as you would think.

You have little children scaring you away, chasing you, kicking you, throwing stuff at you, trying to pull your feathers. If you try to buy something from the store, they attack you with stuff. Myself and another CM had to rescue a duck who was looking at plush because little kids were trying to catch him. We were able to lead him out of the section to a corner where we picked him up and took him outside, where we released him into the river by Crystal Palace. His little heart beated so fast, I thought he wasn't going to live!

Not to mention, the food is actually pretty bad for you.

KineGirl
03-27-2008, 03:58 PM
I would love to be part of the Disney gardening team. All those beautiful topiaries, roses & gardens ...:cloud9:

BluewaterBrad
03-27-2008, 04:29 PM

Yup. That is one of my daydreams also!:mickey:

mickeys_princess_mom
03-27-2008, 08:02 PM
:cool: It's cool to me that you specifically mentioned the ducks. I've been saying for years that when I die I'd love to be reincarnated as a duck who lives on the banks of World Showcase Lagoon.

What a life - Off Kilter every day, Illuminations every night - a stray french fry or piece of a pretzel here and there. Doesn't get much better!
(Well - unless ducks could ride attractions - I supose that would be better! haha)
How come Illuminations doesn't freak them out?.....The vibration alone.....

AdventurelandTikiGirl
03-27-2008, 09:37 PM
I like this thread! I have more pictures of ducks at Disney than I care to count! I would like to be Tinkerbell, when she flies from the castle during Wishes. That would be really exhilarating! :tink:

GINNY69
03-28-2008, 07:54 PM
This is a cool thread ! Well I myself use to think the ducks had it made at Disney too but what about the Bunny Rabbits that hop around all the Hotel Resorts, Thats not bad either hanging out at the resorts just hopping around nibbling at the nice green grass, just sitting in the sun.. It may not be as good as being in one of the parks but the resorts are very nice and I wouldn't mind hanging out there either..

EvilQueen2006
03-28-2008, 09:11 PM
That's so funny. When I was a little girl I wanted to be a duck when I grew up.

Duchess99
03-29-2008, 06:19 PM

:ditto:

For some reason I've always wanted to be a Splash Mountain CM, even though their costumes are horrible!
I would also like to be a WDW event planner for big conferences, etc... I love planning other people's trips and dinners...how fun! :cloud9:

Marilyn Michetti
03-29-2008, 08:17 PM
I like this thread! I have more pictures of ducks at Disney than I care to count! I would like to be Tinkerbell, when she flies from the castle during Wishes. That would be really exhilarating! :tink:

I'd like to be Tinkerbell too, but it has nothing to do with jumping out of a little window waaaaaaay over the castle. Tink has to weigh between 95 & 105 lbs.:D

Tink2002
03-29-2008, 09:53 PM
I'd love to be the fountains that the children play in at Epcot... I get such a kick watching them while I'm on my trip, so I'd be able to just soak up the atmosphere and watch them all day long.:)

CaptainJessicaSparrow
03-29-2008, 11:50 PM
I'd like to be Tinkerbell too, but it has nothing to do with jumping out of a little window waaaaaaay over the castle. Tink has to weigh between 95 & 105 lbs.:D

I believe she can go up to 115 now. They've adjusted it recently.

laward32
03-30-2008, 12:24 PM

I would have to agree with this one also. It would be awesome.:mickey:

daparish
03-30-2008, 04:28 PM
Just opened both eyes (hey, we're on spring break here :blush:) and comprehended original post meaning a little more...
Think I'd love to be a shiny, dancing silver balloon on Main Street... Could watch the castle all day, and enjoy the sparkling tears and smiles of all the excited people as they enter the Magic!!!

Ditto!!!! Can you imagine floating up and down Main Street all day. I absolutely love the balloons. I buy one the first day we are there for my hotel room. When I think of Magic Kingdom it is one of the first things I think of.