PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice For Larger Group Accomodations

MMouse6937
03-27-2008, 10:11 AM
Hi there, need some Intercot expertise!! :number1:

We are talking about our trip next year and my DH's family wants to go with us. There will be six of us total (Me, DH, SIL, SIL's boyfriend, and MIL). So basically 2 couples and 1 extra adult. We are thinking because of my MIL it would probably be more cost effective to have one large room/suite as opposed to 3 seperate rooms.

What are your thoughts? Are the suites large enough for all of us? SIL was really liking what she was reading about AKL, but I'm not sure those will work. What kind of amenities are we looking at for the suites?

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks for your help! :thumbsup:

MsMin
03-27-2008, 10:16 AM
We had 7 in 06 and rented a BWV for less than 2 packed rooms in the Poly or other deluxe. I rented it straight from Disney for the daily maid service and dining plan. The resort "suites" are much more costlier than the villas.
Of course the cabins in Fort Wilderness are always a good bargain for a large group. Another way to save is to pick a less expensive time of year.
:minnie:

javamama
03-30-2008, 12:58 AM
last year we stayed in a 2 bd villa at WL it was fine, had a master bd, pull out sleeper, sitting area w/tv, kitchen, 2 baths, washer dryer, micro, fridge, 2 balconies, the the other room had another queen bed, toliet shower, sink, micro, small fridge, pull out sleeper. We had 6 adults, a 8 month old, and a 3 year old it worked great for us. Price was around 4k for 5 days I think in April.
This year we leave in 2 weeks, staying in a Suite at the Poly for 10 people, 4 queen beds, a parlor w/a sleeper, 2 balconies, 2 full baths, club level, for 6 nights. Price wise it's alot more like 3 X's more--so suites are very pricey--granted they're is only one 2 bdroom princess suite in the Poly but you pay for it.