PDA

View Full Version : Quick question about the parks

daveymacdaddy
03-27-2008, 09:34 AM
My tickets for WDW do not have the hopper option on them. Will Disney allow me to visit a park, lets say MK, and if i leave in the middle of the day to go back to the resort, will they let me back in to that same park later in the day without charging me a separate admission? This would be great if possible. I have the 5 day WPF@M tickets w/o hopper. Any info will be appreciated. HEADED TO THE WORLD IN MAY!!! YAY!!:number1::number1::number1:

jwildflower1981
03-27-2008, 09:39 AM
Yes. You can leave the park and return to the same park. Just make sure to get your hand stamped on your way out. Happy vacationing:mickey:

ibrowse17
03-27-2008, 09:39 AM
Yes. You can visit the same park more the once per day with out the hopper. All the hopper does is to allow you admission to more than one park per day. We have AP's now, but before that we always got the hopper option so that we could be flexible with our days. Still, you should not have a problem, and can always add the hopper while you are there if you wanted.:thumbsup:

BMan62
03-27-2008, 09:43 AM
Yes. You can leave the park and return to the same park. Just make sure to get your hand stamped on your way out. Happy vacationing:mickey:

You no longer need the hand stamp - the ticket is logged into their computer and knows if you have been in the same park earlier in the day. This is also how they can deny you entrance into a different park on that same day.

daveymacdaddy
03-27-2008, 10:44 AM
Thanks so much for the info. I was concerned about having twins in the park in the heat of the day being irritable! Plus you justed saved me $200. I LOVE THIS BOARD!!!!!!:number1::number1::number1::number1: