PDA

View Full Version : Chocolate around the World

japhilli
03-27-2008, 09:06 AM
My son and I have decided we want to eat something chocolate in each of the countries at Epcot. While I like most anything chocolate, my son prefers candy bars. Does anyone know if you can buy chocolate candy in ALL of the countires (in all of our trips I have never paid any attention to this)? AND...does anyone have any suggestions about "must try" chocolate...anything...?

Thanks

Strmchsr
03-27-2008, 09:51 AM
They may have it in other countries, but I only recall seeing chocolate in the European countries.

biodtl
03-27-2008, 10:29 AM
They may have it in other countries, but I only recall seeing chocolate in the European countries.
I hadn't really thought about it before, but that may be right. I don't recall ever seeing it in the other countries. And now that I think of it, you would expect to see chocolate in Mexico, given it's origin and the use in Mexican sauces.

DisneyGrrrl
03-27-2008, 10:58 AM
I know for sure that they have it in Germany, France, Japan and England.

My favorite thing that I get everytime I go is in Germany - though technically I think it's just Disney chocolate, not German chocolate! :secret:

It's a milk chocolate mint smoothie square. It's this huge (3"x 3") thick piece of chocolate with mint chocolate gnoche in the center that is almost solid. I can't eat it all at once. It takes me a few days. TO DIE FOR.

I love chocolate. :thumbsup:

Aggie97
03-27-2008, 01:05 PM
In Germany, we always try to get a Milka bar (they were sold out on our most recent trip). YUM! :mickey:

Love of Disney
03-27-2008, 05:02 PM
German marsipan is good, if you have a sweet tooth!!

I'm not sure if you will find chocolate in China and Japan. My friend has lived in both those countries and she said she craved chocolate so bad because there was no where to buy it!!

Great idea....I'm sure my husband would like to try this!!! :cool: