PDA

View Full Version : Early to Mid May Weather??

jennsky
03-26-2008, 09:05 PM
What can we expect for weather during this time? Comfortable temperatures? Typical afternoon rain? Do we need many long pants or sweaters/spring jackets?

faline
03-27-2008, 08:09 AM
May is usually pretty dry though it is fairly warm and humid. I might suggest a sweater for indoor, air-conditioned areas. In generaly, shorts and tees work for this time of year.

You can get some afternoon rain showers so be prepared for that.

yjgirl715
03-27-2008, 08:15 AM
We went last year in May and we had awesome weather!!! We only had rain the 2nd day we were there and it only rained (well poured) for about an half hour. It didn't hurt our vacation at all. Most days it was warm, but not too bad probably the uppser 80's low 90's except for the day we planned on going to Typhoon Lagoon it was a lot cooler- cloudy sort of windy, but we didn't care. I hope this helps- good luck on your trip and have a great trip!

BethieTink
03-27-2008, 08:26 AM
I went last year the first week in May and it was lovely. It was warm (shorts and t-shirts), but nice. We had no rain for the 4 days/nights we were there.

We are going this year a week later and I hope it will be just as good.

I brought a spring jacket, since I came down from Boston, but didn't need it and never once wore pants when I was there.

Have a great trip.

Figment!
03-27-2008, 08:34 AM
See also the Weather Archive (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/weather/dailytemps.asp) section of INTERCOT info Central. :mickey:

bruin1344
03-27-2008, 01:07 PM
When I went mid-May in 2005, the weather is in the 80s, not too humid, and it didnt rain once.