PDA

View Full Version : P&PP Question!

crazygoalie39
03-25-2008, 03:31 PM
Well, there's a P&PP scheduled for April 16th when we're there. We were planning on going to AK for EMH to ride Everest at night and maybe Kilimanjaro before it closed. By the way we have DM, DF, DGF18, and DS17 (me).

So my first question is what time does the P&PP end? And based on this, Would it be worth it to go to the P&PP instead of AK and just ride those another time or would it be possible to do Kilimanjaro and stay until it's dark to ride EE and still make it back to MK to enjoy the lower crowds, less waits, and more rides?

Hull-onian
03-25-2008, 06:04 PM
Look at the calandar for Animal Kingdom. If they have a five p.m. closing, it wouldn't be a problem to go to the P&PP. All you have factor in is your transportation. Remember, AK is the furthest away from AK. I think you can do it.

FlaTinkRAMESAM
03-25-2008, 08:00 PM
The Party ends at midnight. If it is 5pm AK closing w/ evening EMH making it open until 8pm and you plan on staying until EMH is over, then head over to MK, you'd probably get in to MK around 9. That'd give you 3 hours (maybe more--it depends on how quickly you get out of AK, traffic, how quickly you get over to MK from parking, etc.) for the Party. It depends on if you want to spend that much on a ticket to be in the park for only 3 hours... But, you can get a lot done in those 3 hours ride wise. You'd miss the parade, but should make it for the fireworks.

Good luck!

MOJoe
03-26-2008, 11:18 AM
Animal Kingdom closes at 8 on the 16th, with 3 extra hours for EMH. I would expect a large crowd at AK since this is the only evening EMH for the week. I can see the lure of this idea, and as a matter of fact, i have a similar dilemma. But for me, i couldn't justify spending the extra money for the P&PP and not taking full advantage of it.