PDA

View Full Version : Is the Princess & Pirate Party fun for adults?

Off to Never Land
03-25-2008, 11:30 AM
Do adults without kids have fun at the P & P Party? My sister and I will be there at the middle of next week and there is a P & P Party on the 4th.
Thanks for your opinions :mickey:

Disney Doll
03-25-2008, 11:39 AM
We went to the first PnP Party in Feb 07 and loved it. The special parade and fireworks are cool no matter what your age. I especially liked the low crowds which allowed us to ride tons of stuff with no wait time. I'd definitely recommend it. It seems like families with little kids head out early so the later you stay the less crowded it gets.

ibrowse17
03-25-2008, 12:15 PM
Agreed!! My DW and I have been twice, and have always had a great time. It has great a theme, a tremendous fireworks show and a wonderful parade. Small crowds are a perk as well, as is looking at all the folks dressed up for the party:thumbsup:

SurferStitch
03-25-2008, 12:25 PM
I was kind of worried about that, too, but DH and I are going in May. I can't pass up a chance to have our picture taken with Jack Sparrow!

Looks like it will be a lot of fun. I just can't decide if I'll dress like a princess or a pirate!

senderella
03-25-2008, 12:42 PM
Absolutely! I went in Feb with one of my best friends and my sister. We had a blast. It was great with no kids (they went last year)! We still collected all the treasures and dressed up as pirates!
As someone else said...the park tends to clear out when the families with kids leave early. No lines at all for us.
Go for it!

Deesdisney
03-25-2008, 12:53 PM
We went with my dd 5 in jan. However I would go without. I would probably take in the parade, fireworks and rides. We got on all the rides really fast.

Aggie97
03-25-2008, 01:35 PM
We went in Jan. and had a great time. Don't miss the parade, and the fireworks are AWESOME. We were able to ride all of our "must-do" rides at least once that night, collect gems/beads from all the stops, and get photos taken with Pirate Mickey, Pluto, Donald and Goofy. We did not dress up but had fun seeing everyone who did! :mickey: