PDA

View Full Version : Magic Kingdom Barbershop

goofyfan4466
03-24-2008, 05:29 PM
Will The Barbershop Shave My Head Bald?my Wife Just Suggested I Get My Head Shaved While Down There Next Month.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
03-24-2008, 08:16 PM
I'm not positive but I don't see why not. That would take less time than styling it.

#1donaldfan
03-24-2008, 08:49 PM
I'm sure they would.....you need to get a piece of the Mickey confetti and stick it to your bald head and get a good tan with the outline of him......:thumbsup:

McGoofy
03-25-2008, 12:29 AM
I feel that they would cut your hair however you asked if you pay them the $17.00.:mickey:

I'm guessing you could also get the Mickey head painted with the colored gel on to your bald head--like the Mickey heads that they paint in children's hair.:D

MinnieMommie
03-25-2008, 03:35 AM
DH gets his hair cut there when we visit. I have seen them do all sorts of cuts on all sorts of people but have not seen this. Does not mean they don't though. :mickey:

alex61821
03-25-2008, 12:21 PM
I'm sure they would.....you need to get a piece of the Mickey confetti and stick it to your bald head and get a good tan with the outline of him......:thumbsup:

heh, i have been wanting to get one of those stencil kits for halloween pumpkins and put it on my bald head and then spray sunscreen on it then precede to get nice and burnt so then i can have a cool design on my head :D

Hull-onian
03-25-2008, 03:25 PM
Grandson wants to get haircut on Main Street too. Should I let him? I told him to go to his barber at home, and maybe save me some $$. I think there is something about being on Main Street that is more exciting than at home. He is really pumped for his trip. And I am too.:thumbsup:

Daisy712
03-25-2008, 08:37 PM
My 14 year old DS wants to get his hair "trimmed" on Main Street. He has had it cut there before. They put colored gel in it the first time. The last time, however, they wouldn't put colored gel in it because they said they have gotten in trouble because the gel dyed peoples' hair. The lady said she was even reported at Town Hall and they were told not to do the colored gel. Is that still the case? If so, I am going to have one disappointed DS!:ill:

ParkMan
03-25-2008, 08:54 PM
When we were there in December they were still doing the gel.

We sat in there for an hour and watched all the people getting it done while I waited for my turn.

McGoofy
03-26-2008, 05:56 AM
Grandson wants to get haircut on Main Street too. Should I let him? I told him to go to his barber at home, and maybe save me some $$. I think there is something about being on Main Street that is more exciting than at home. He is really pumped for his trip. And I am too.:thumbsup:

My DS looks forward to getting his haircut there. The price is just $1.00 more than what the barber here at home charges for kids, and my DS enjoys it way more than going to the home barber. It is $14 for kids at Disney. The cut always turns out great. They will put a gel Mickey on the back of his head and then throw on the Mickey sprinkles (pixie dust.) It's a fun experience.

My 14 year old DS wants to get his hair "trimmed" on Main Street. He has had it cut there before. They put colored gel in it the first time. The last time, however, they wouldn't put colored gel in it because they said they have gotten in trouble because the gel dyed peoples' hair. The lady said she was even reported at Town Hall and they were told not to do the colored gel. Is that still the case? If so, I am going to have one disappointed DS!:ill:

My DS got a cut back in December. They did a Christmas Mickey head with green and red gels. We were told that the only time that they wouldn't do it is if it is raining.

Sharon1026
03-26-2008, 11:27 AM
It isn't $17.00 for the haircut. It's $17.00 plus the cost of park admission for the haircut...

I have mixed feelings about the barbershop. It's really not any great shakes - just a haircut.

I just feel that I paid good money to go on rides, see shows, parades, etc. and can get a haircut anywhere! If there was no wait for one, I suppose I'd think about it, but I sure wouldn't waste an hour or two waiting to get it done.