PDA

View Full Version : I just finalized my ADR's for our September trip

Jeff G
03-24-2008, 03:51 PM
I just finished making our ADR's for our September trip:party:. Our kids ages are 11, 9, 3 & 1 so incorporating character meals for the young one's and fun dining experiences for the older ones was important in our decision making. Quality meals tend to take a back seat to fun dining experiences and since we're on the bounce back plan with free dining I'm OK with that.

Here is our itinerary:

Saturday 9/20- We arrive at 1:00 so we are skipping a sit down meal. My kids will be to anxious to get to a park so we'll grab a burger at Pecos Bills saving the credit for the HDDR.
Sunday 9/21 - Le Cellier for diner.
Monday 9/22 - Liberty Tree Tavern for diner.
Tuesday 9/23 - Hoop-dee -Doo for the 7:15 show.
Wednesday 9/24 - Biergarten for lunch.
Thursday 9/25 - Sci-Fi Dine In for lunch (Purely for the kids).
Friday 9/26 - Chef Mickey's for breakfast. I could skip this but it's on my kids must do list.
Saturday 9/27 - O'hana's for diner.

We tried to stagger this trip with good restaurants (Le Cellier, Biergarten & O'Hana's), character meals (Chef Mickey's & Liberty Tree Tavern) & fun places (Hoop De Doo & Sci-Fi).

We've never tried the Liberty Tree Tavern or HDDR so that also adds a little excitement.

TBY2225
03-24-2008, 04:38 PM
Sounds good! I will be there the week after you and I also plan on Chef Mickey's, Le Cellier, Liberty Tree, and Biergarten. It is difficult to plan on places the kids and adults both will love. I think you did a great job!

KAT1811
03-24-2008, 04:58 PM
Looks great!!! You've got a great selection sure to please everyone. We love the HDDR! Lots of fun for everyone. We do not care for LLT but many on here love it. Have a great trip!!!!

princessjojo
03-24-2008, 05:17 PM
They sound great. With any luck, I'll have the remainder of mine completed today.

I think you've done a great job with incorporating the needed diversity into your dining plans. Enjoy and eat well!

Hair_Razor
03-24-2008, 05:19 PM
Liberty Tree is one of our favourites enjoy!!

kathiep
03-24-2008, 07:17 PM
Boy are our ADR's similar.

We're also having dinner at Le Cellier on 9/21 -our first time - can't wait!!

We're also doing Chef Mickey's, O'Hana and a must for every trip, Biergarten.

Enjoy!

offwego
03-24-2008, 09:28 PM
Fitting in two new ones is pretty impressive.

I hope you have a great time and can't wait to hear how you think it all worked out!:mickey:

Tink<3Mickey<3Cinderella
03-25-2008, 11:49 AM
:number1:
Biergarten is GREAT I definatly would recommend!

kaerbear178
03-25-2008, 02:30 PM
We will be there at the same time as you! Your ADR's look great. We are doing Le Cellier on the 22rd and LTT on the 23rd so we'll just miss you on those!