PDA

View Full Version : Trouble accessing official ticket center?

AeroRnRer
03-23-2008, 06:43 PM
Anyone else having this problem? I am clicking the link here on Intercot and the page is not loading. :(

DisFan01
03-23-2008, 06:50 PM
I clicked the link and it works, but it takes a long time...but it works for me! :)

Maybe it's something with their site... :confused:

AeroRnRer
03-23-2008, 06:52 PM
Thanks for checking...I've tried several times waiting up to 10 min and nothing...guess I'm just impatient. I'll try again.:blush:

DisFan01
03-23-2008, 06:59 PM
Mine takes about 30 seconds to 1 Minute...which is kind of slow when you're used to DSL Extreme speed... :D

They might just be really busy... :thumbsup:

AeroRnRer
03-23-2008, 07:01 PM
I've got DSL also and the pages usually load instantly. I'm still waiting. Bummer as our whole group is here and we were planning to order our tickets right now. Hopefully it will work for me later.

DisFan01
03-23-2008, 07:03 PM
Yes. Hopefully it'll work soon for you. Good luck! :thumbsup:

AeroRnRer
03-24-2008, 08:43 AM
Well, it must be a computer problem with me because I still cannot access the site. I've tried typing in the address instead of just clicking on link and either way it just never loads.

Any suggestions? (I'm not very good with computers) HELP!

AeroRnRer
03-24-2008, 09:56 AM
Will Intercot benefit from me purchasing our tickets from the Official Ticket Center? I'd like to support this great site.

princessjojo
03-24-2008, 10:23 AM
I can't get it to load either & I have highspeed DSL as well. Oh, well. I was going to go ahead and get our tickets while I was there, but maybe I'll just wait.

AeroRnRer
03-24-2008, 11:03 AM
I had my Mom give it a try and it took forever to load for her, but it finally did. After she added tickets to her cart and went to proceed it would again take forever and then instead of getting the total it would tell her her cart was empty.:confused:

At least she got the main page to load - we got their phone # and called. They were not aware of a problem, but wondered why nobody had ordered any tickets since late yesterday afternoon (up until that point it had been super busy.) They said they were grateful we called and were looking into the problem.

So hopefully it will be fixed soon. glad it wasn't a problem at my end at least.:mickey:

John
03-24-2008, 11:08 AM
OK, just got off the phone with Patrick at the OTC and yes, apparently they are having some issues that they are working to resolve.

In the meantime, you can call 407.396.9020

Mention code TC21LBC and INTERCOT when you call - and yes, the site benefits when you buy tickets ;)

Thanks for thinking of us.