PDA

View Full Version : Rides for 4 year old

Princess2BsMom
03-23-2008, 01:22 AM
I was just wondering about the seating on the rides for a 4 year old. Will she have to sit in the seat beside me or will she be able to sit in my lap if she wanted to? (She's little Ms. Independent so she probably won't want to sit with me!) Also, how many people will the cars hold on Dumbo, Aladdin and other "Kid" friendly rides? Just wondering if DH and me both will get to ride with her or if one will just watch!

Strmchsr
03-23-2008, 08:02 AM
Everyone has to sit in their own seat. No lap sitting. Aladdin has 4 per carpet (2 in front, 2 in back). Dumbo is a 2 seater. Small World you can all sit together. Pooh can accommodate 3 together. Many of the kid friendly rides you'll be able to sit next to each other, or at least front and back so that no one has to sit out.

Buttercup
03-23-2008, 07:27 PM
Our little guy is able to fit in between my husband and I on all the typical "2-seater" rides. He sat in between us on Winnie The Pooh etc. but even if he didn't, one of us could sit in the back of the ride vehicle, and the other two in the front. They'll always try to accomodate your whole family so you can all ride together and nobody has to sit out.

Dakota Rose
03-23-2008, 07:34 PM
When we took DS (then 18 mos) we rode Buzz and the CM let all 3 of us sit together. When we went to ride it again another time, a different CM only let DS & I ride together and DH had to ride separately. But definitely no lap sitting.

Stormer
03-23-2008, 11:41 PM
I rode Dumbo with both of my boys, but I don't know if 1 child and 2 adults would fit.

MickeyChick
03-25-2008, 11:37 AM
Also, if you get a little keychain flashlight, it might make your little one more comfortable on the dark rides like Pirates. My son used the light up Captain Hook I got in my drink at LTT.

Tigerinvestigator
03-26-2008, 11:10 AM
My DD is 3 and actually small for a 3 year old. She still sits in my lap for alot of the attractions. In dozens and dozens of trips with my daughters I have never once been told I could not let them sit in my lap. Now ya'll have me paranoid but I don't think it is a big deal as long as they are small. I always sat her in my lap and the cast members always pulled the bar down over she and I. HM, POTC, IASW, Snow White, Buzz Lightyear, and many others. She is getting more and more independent so it will probably not be an issue in the future.:thumbsup: