PDA

View Full Version : Just Returned from GF...Questions?

DreamFinder2
03-22-2008, 11:14 PM
My DW and I just returned from a great week at GF (and ASMo). We'd never stayed at GF until this trip and LOVED it. More to come in my trip reports.

Lillex
03-23-2008, 12:07 AM
Please let me know when your TR is done...I would be really like to read it!

I guess I would like to know how much you liked SL and if you would do it again?? Were the CM's helpful? Did you have them make your ADR's and help with any planning and if so...how did that go?

I am really back and forth between SL and GV for our Christmas trip. It is such a hard decision to spend that extra money.

Glad you had a good trip!

DreamFinder2
03-23-2008, 11:41 AM
I'll be honest...we were upgraded from a garden view because of our 10th anniversary. We usually wouldn't even consider going consierge...

Having said that, we did use the CMs a couple times to cancel an ADR and make two new ones. Since we weren't planning to stay at SL before the trip, we didn't use their services pre-arrival, but they were very helpful once we arrived...with a few special touches for our anniversary.

The mousekeeper was very prompt...our room was generally made up by 11am. Turn-down was a nice touch, too...and generally happened between 5pm and 7pm.

Like I said...when things calm down a little, I'll get started on my TR.