PDA

View Full Version : Update for Indiana Jones Show

HairyBear
03-21-2008, 11:34 PM
There is a rumor going around that the Indiana Jones Show at DHS will be updated when the new movie comes out. Rumor or fact? I remember when Haunted Mansion came out Jennifer Tilley(crystal ball) had in her contract that if the movie did well Disney would change the ride to her voice/image.

JPL
03-21-2008, 11:41 PM
The changes are pure speculation at this point since updating the show would make sense. No real inside information has leaked out about any changes.

Darin M
03-22-2008, 12:07 PM
This sounds like a great idea. The new movie looks fantastic, and I can't wait to see it.

DisneyGiant
03-22-2008, 12:11 PM
I'd love for the show to be updated. Its a skippable attraction for us at this time.

Bobby T
03-22-2008, 04:29 PM
I've also heard rumors that George Lucas' workload has pushed back plans for Star Tours V2.0. Not sure if that would impact any revampment of the Indiana Jones Stunt Show.

lockedoutlogic
03-22-2008, 05:08 PM
Star Tours should be replaced...no "update" will be effective

The 80's motion simulator "dodge caravan" should be retired to its rightful place....in really antiquated shopping malls and scrap metal yards

dumbo ears
03-22-2008, 05:35 PM
Disney has not said anything about that yet. People jsut think it would be cool if they did that, and I agree with them, but they probably wont and if they do they will wait a year or two to see how productive the new movie will do. Its supposed to bring back the Indiana jones franchise

HairyBear
03-23-2008, 02:04 PM
Disney has not said anything about that yet. People jsut think it would be cool if they did that, and I agree with them, but they probably wont and if they do they will wait a year or two to see how productive the new movie will do. Its supposed to bring back the Indiana jones franchise

Isn't part of the pre ride for the backlot tours DHS based on the HUGE blockbuster 'Pearl Harbour'?

Hull-onian
03-23-2008, 03:59 PM
My most memorable moment of the Indiana Jones Show, was being picked to be a shopper in the market. With my utmost courage, in front of thousands of people, I announced,with great pride, that I was "From Boston Red Sox Nation, Massachusetts." The crowd went nuts. It was a lot of fun for me.:thumbsup: