PDA

View Full Version : If you were a tree at the Magic Kingdom

PhilHarHarMagic
03-21-2008, 09:03 PM
As I was strolling around the MK, I got to thinking about a different kind of question to ask this group of wonderful people.

If you were a tree at the Magic Kingdom, which one would you be?

I would choose one of the trees that is on the little island as people come down from the drop on Splash Mountain. I watched people for about 10 minutes the other day and almost everyone was smiling when they went by those trees.

Wouldn't it be fun to be where everyone was laughing all of the time?
:laughing:

dumbo ears
03-21-2008, 09:43 PM
I think this is a very unique and interesting question. I owuld like to be a tree by the castle to see all the people walking by and smiling at the castle

Gottaluvgoof
03-21-2008, 10:19 PM
This is definitely a unique post. I think it would be kind of fun to be one of the trees on the parade route. Just think, you would always have a great seat for the parades. :mickey:

GoinGoofyPlanninThisTrip
03-21-2008, 10:52 PM
Who do you think you are...Baba Wawa?

I'd say one of the metal palms in Tomorrowland (except when they do the High School Musical stage show there - if they still do that).

mouselover93
03-21-2008, 11:03 PM
i'd problay be a tree around the haunted mansion beczuse i love it's atmosphere and the people laughing at what the tombstones say

Tink2002
03-22-2008, 12:45 AM
one of the palm trees on the beach at CS by the cabanas, holding up a hammock.

soooo relaxing.:)

#1donaldfan
03-22-2008, 07:43 AM
What a unique question. If I were a tree I would not be able to see or hear what people were doing, so I suppose I'd like to be one in any area that would NEVER be cut down / removed for further development.

But, in the spirit of this question I would like to be the tree of the Swiss Family Robinson....that place is so cool and has never lost it's "luster" from when I first saw it....and that was a LONG, long time ago.....:mickey:

jakeybake
03-22-2008, 08:04 AM
I would pick the one that is next to space mountain. :tigger: :ebasket:

TheRustyScupper
03-22-2008, 11:48 AM
1) I want to be a tree behind the rail at CP.
2) I can see all the people, and kids would "leave" me alone.

PhilHarHarMagic
03-22-2008, 02:20 PM
I'll have to admit it was a strange question to come up with, but I couldn't help it.:crazy:

Bobby T
03-22-2008, 03:20 PM
I would be one of the trees near the entrance to Adventureland. IMHO - that is one of the best themed areas of the park and the music there is terrific.

Diznee4Me
03-24-2008, 08:30 AM
1) I want to be a tree behind the rail at CP.
2) I can see all the people, and kids would "leave" me alone.

Don't you mean "leaf" me a lone! :D

I would like to be the Liberty Tree. Dignified and pampered.

Von-Drake
03-24-2008, 09:34 AM
I dunno, probably something more simple for me, Just about any tree on Tom Sawyer island on the Haunted Mansion side near the Rivers of America.

mickeys_princess_mom
03-24-2008, 11:16 AM
I think this is a very unique and interesting question. I owuld like to be a tree by the castle to see all the people walking by and smiling at the castle

This would be my choice, too, so I could see Wishes every night! :fworks:

CU Tiger
03-24-2008, 12:16 PM
If I were a tree today, I guess I would be a “sick-amore”:ack:. I am not feeling too well today. Any other day, I guess I would like to be a big shade tree near the castle and over a bench to help cool people off.:mickey:

Mary M
03-24-2008, 12:38 PM
I'd be a tree along the Jungle Cruise. Lots of water, lots of shade, and a never-ending supply of puns! :D

King Triton
03-24-2008, 12:44 PM
My first thought was that it would be good to be a tree in the MK because no dogs would come along to "water" me.

joonyer
03-24-2008, 01:13 PM
Since I love Wishes, I'd be the old tree on top of Splash Mountain; I'd have an unobstructed view of the fireworks every night! :fworks:

Jasper
03-24-2008, 01:21 PM
I would have to be the Liberty Tree across the street from the Hall of Presidents. I love the message the tree represents in its branches protecting those who are trying to achieve great things.

jwallace378
03-24-2008, 01:34 PM
Wow...interesting question. I'd have to be a tree in two places. On the Rivers of America on Tom Sawyer Island or anywhere on the Jungle Cruise.

princessjojo
03-24-2008, 01:52 PM
Though it's not at MK, I would love to be a large beautiful Magnolia towering over the mansions at POR. Their simplicity is such that makes them so big and beautiful, and very, very southern.

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
03-24-2008, 02:09 PM
Awesome question! Very creative.

I'd say one of the trees just above the Briar Patch. That way you could stay refreshed, see all the excited faces, and be part of an amazing attraction :thumbsup:

Chris :hatter:

dolphinmickey9170
03-24-2008, 03:46 PM
Another vote for the Liberty Tree in Liberty Square!! So Beautiful.:mickey: And with 13 lanterns on me.

AllDisney
03-24-2008, 06:53 PM
The Tree of Life at AK. Having people remark about all my beautiful carvings, plus housing a Bugs Life.....I'd have it all:thumbsup:

WDWizard
03-24-2008, 07:05 PM
A tree in the Magic Kingdom?? Where?? :confused:

I wish MK had more trees in the Main Street/Hub area, but they trimmed and chopped some down for better fireworks viewing, and at the same time removed any shade whatsoever that you would get in that area. So, since I wouldnt want to be a tree in that area in fear of being chopped down for better fireworks viewing, I'd have to choose a tree in the southernmost spot of Tom Sawyers Island. Nice and safe, with a great view. :thumbsup:

EvilQueen2006
03-24-2008, 07:18 PM
The swiss family treehouse!

Hair_Razor
03-24-2008, 07:34 PM
I thought I would be really unique at Tom Sawyer Island, apparently I would not be alone. Great minds think alike.:D

Tigerinvestigator
03-26-2008, 01:29 PM
I would be the one when you enter the graveyard backwards inside the Haunted Mansion beside the Gravedigger and his dog.:thumbsup:

I would also love to be the tree in the yard of the farmhouse in living with the land boatride. That always looks so peaceful and reminds me of my Grandfathers farm years ago. I would eventually get tired of the barking dog on the porch!:thumbsup:

BandMan
03-26-2008, 02:28 PM
If you were a tree, the dog might get tired of your bark.

(Okay, that was bad :-o )

Disneydol
03-26-2008, 03:02 PM
I would be the Chritmas Tree in the final scene of Carousel of Progress!

:tree:Tree Lights 50% Brighter!:tree: