PDA

View Full Version : Big sale at my Disney store

DisneyDog
03-21-2008, 05:14 PM
Hi all! Just got back from my local Disney store, at the King of Prussia Mall, in PA. They were having a huge sale! T-shirts for the entire family for just $4.99! Lots of other stuff marked down to $9.99. I got stuff for the entire family for our upcoming trip. I'm going back for more!!

disneymom15
03-21-2008, 06:21 PM
I wish our Disney store was still open. It's been gone for several years and I still miss it. It was one of my favorite stores at the mall.

CanadianWDWFan
03-21-2008, 06:38 PM
My DW always finds good bargains at the Disney Store at the Eaton Centre in downtown Toronto. She usually comes home from work with bags full of shirts for the kids.

Donald
03-21-2008, 07:30 PM
The Disney Store at our mall just closed:( It was the only reason to go to that mall.:(

kakn7294
03-21-2008, 09:45 PM
The Disney Store at my local mall just closed too. Fortunately, there's another one about 30 min away and I was there yesterday. I got the tan canvas hobo bag with the gold Mickey icons scattered on it.

baby minnie's mommy
03-21-2008, 10:54 PM
The Disney Store at my local mall just closed too. Fortunately, there's another one about 30 min away and I was there yesterday. I got the tan canvas hobo bag with the gold Mickey icons scattered on it.

Ooooh, good choice! I loved those, but am still using my diaper bag right now! (DH will help me carry our travel-size diaper bag, but not a purse. So I'm sticking to what I've got! ;))

I got a t-shirt for DD. She loves Minnie, so got that pink Minnie one leftover from Valentines. :cloud9:

DisneyDog
03-24-2008, 10:44 AM
I got DS 2 t-shirts that are a bit big, but hopefully will fit him by the end of the summer. I got myself 2 t-shirts, 2 sleeveless shirts that are adorable (1 with Minnie 1 with Tink), and a nightgown with Tink on it. DH got 2 t-shirts as well. We made out like bandits. We are going to WDW in less than one month, and we won't feel as tempted to pay park prices when we get there.

Hull-onian
03-27-2008, 06:30 PM
Hi all! Just got back from my local Disney store, at the King of Prussia Mall, in PA. They were having a huge sale! T-shirts for the entire family for just $4.99! Lots of other stuff marked down to $9.99. I got stuff for the entire family for our upcoming trip. I'm going back for more!!

That's good to know, maybe, my local Disney store is also having a sale at the So.Shore Plaza, Braintree, MA. We'll see. Thanks for the tip :tiphat:.

loopner67
03-31-2008, 10:30 AM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

We grabbed some of those $5 Tshirts in a Disney store down in Myrtle Beach a few weeks ago. I love a bargain.

Marilyn Michetti
03-31-2008, 10:36 AM

Wish I was there. We lived in Philly for 24 years. King of Prussia was nothing back in 1970:thumbsup:

SurferStitch
03-31-2008, 11:07 AM
Yeah, I've been finding great deals lately...

$4.99 denim jeans (ladies adult) with Tinkerbell and Snow White (got one of each pair). They were $39.50 full price.

$4.99 denim mini skirts (ladies adult) with Tinkerbell (can't wait to wear this in WDW). Was $24.99 full price.

$7.00 Tinkerbell ladies dress shirt

$7.00 Tinkerbell ladies 3/4 sleeve tee (nicer than your typical tees)

$7.50 adult hoodies

I got a ridiculous amount of stuff for next to nothing!

KylesMom
03-31-2008, 11:56 AM
I got a 3-piece Mickey Icon mixing bowl set for $19.99, and a beautiful matching serving bowl (which I put a candle arrangement in it) for $6.99. Now if only the Mickey-Head platters would be reduced down to $10! :mickey:

I was so excited - I found these after I posted that our Disney Store had nothing but kids' items in stock in another post!