PDA

View Full Version : What is a good trip length?

princessjojo
03-21-2008, 05:11 PM
We are beginning to kick around a trip out west to Disneyland for our first time, but I'm clueless as to what to expect all around. As a part of our initial planning phase, what is the average length of time for a good vacation for the 2 parks? We usually dothe 4 WDW parks over about 7-10 days.

Thanks in advance for all of your help!

*tinker_belle*
03-21-2008, 05:53 PM
You'd be better off at 4 or 5 days if you really want to do and see everything and take your time.
I've been to these 2 parks dozens of times and still sometimes like to take a leisurely pace and go for 3 days and just have fun without rushing.

WDWizard
03-22-2008, 12:49 AM
We only did the parks for 2 out of the 5 1/2 days we were in Southern California, although if you want to "see it all" make it 3 days (2 days at Disneyland, 1 day at DCA). I dont recommend you staying couped up in the parks for too much or all of your vacation though. SoCal is great - take the time to take a drive to O.C. beaches, San Diego, or Los Angeles.

PhilHarHarMagic
03-22-2008, 09:11 AM
You could get by with 2 days, but I would suggest 3. I think 4 days would be a bit much, unless you did some other activities like the previous posters mentioned.

tinkwest
03-22-2008, 09:57 AM
I would suggest 4 - 5 days if you want to give yourself time to view parades & other entertainment, revisit some of your favorite attractions, relax at your hotel, do some leisurely shopping, and enjoy meals at several restaurants. Don't rush your vacation.