PDA

View Full Version : Finding Nemo ride

disney1026
03-21-2008, 02:43 PM
Hi all,

I will be heading to DL on Sunday. When I was there in October, DH and I headed to the Nemo ride first thing. It was packed! We waited 1 hour and 45 mintues. Does anyone know when a good time is to go on this ride (like maybe there is only an hour wait)? Thanks!

NotaGeek
03-21-2008, 03:50 PM
This ride is the most popular in the park right now, and since its such a slow loader, it's unfortunately also ALWAYS has the longest wait ... if it's a weekend and you have early entry go there FIRST ... I had friends there last week and it was always a 90 minute wait ... good luck! OH ... if it's a weeked and you get in line after or during fireworks they do empty the line before they close the ride. :nemo:

There are quite a few other threads about this same topic if you use the search function ... here's ONE (http://intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=108493&highlight=finding+nemo)in particular that has some good info.

BrerGnat
03-21-2008, 07:09 PM
I was just there this past Wed. morning. It was 90 min only an hour after park opening.

That seems to be about average.

The lowest wait time will be right before the fireworks, and right before park closing.

nmbullrdr
03-28-2008, 04:08 PM
We were there in Sept and Feb and both times only had about a 30 minute wait. We went during the week (stay away from weekends) and just was walking by and notice the line was not very long and moving quickly.

cora
04-03-2008, 09:23 AM
We were just there Mar 16-23. I had read somewhere else to go there 1st, especially if you have Early Entry. My info suggested you get to the front gate of Disneyland by 6:20AM for a 7AM Early Entry. They suggested not waiting for the Monorail, cuz that doesn't start running until 7AM.

Altho it required waking up earlier than we usually do for work/school, we were at the main gate by 6:30AM, & pretty much walked onto the Nemo ride. This was on a Tues (march 18).

On another day, as we arrived via Monorail at 8:20AM on a non-Early Entry day (the park opened at 8AM), the line was already 90 min long!

You just have to commit to waking up early that one day. We ended up going back to the hotel at about 11AM, as everyone was ready for a rest, but I'd certainly rather get up early, & then go back to the hotel for a nice nap, instead of getting to the park 20 min after opening & having to wait in line for 90 min+.

--cora