PDA

View Full Version : Mandara Spa at Dolphin

Figaro0826
03-20-2008, 09:13 PM
We have tried the GF twice . Has any out there tried the Mandara Spa?

What is the easiest way to get there , if were staying at the WL?

John
03-20-2008, 10:06 PM
OK, so I own the site - and when I agreed to bring the Mandara on board - I had to try them out.

I say this without qualification... as a person who travels on business to some nice resorts and gets massages about 4-6 times a year, I can tell you that the massage I had at the Mandara was the best I have ever had.

I wish I had the name of my therapist - because I would give it to you gladly but I don't remember.

I didn't want to leave :)

To get there from Wilderness Lodge... it would be a little tricky. Cab might be quickest.

You could take a bus to Downtown Disney and then transfer to a Swan Dolphin bus.

However, if it were me, I'd take a bus to Epcot. Then walk out the back of the park thru International Gateway and take a leisurely walk around boardwalk and on to the Mandara Spa.

faline
03-21-2008, 11:49 AM
Another way to get there would be to take the bus to Disney Studios. From there, you could walk or take the boat.

ginger19
03-23-2008, 08:17 PM
Dh and I were there in January and it's hands down the best we've been to. GF was ok but I just never quite felt relaxed where I felt like the whole mission at Mandara was to make me feel relaxed. From the whispering, to hte cucumber water, to the locker room, to the staff, I had not one complaint.
I fully recommend it. Take a cab and save yourself the hassel. It was a lot of trouble to get to!