PDA

View Full Version : AAA Disney's Story Time???

ldc12377
03-20-2008, 01:32 PM
We booked our next trip to WDW through AAA and I was thinking about letting my kids do the Story Time in the MK for AAA members. Has anyone else done this? The kids will be 9, 7, and 2. Will DS9 be too old for it and will DS2 be too young? How long does it last? What is it like? I'm not sure I want to take time away from the rides for a story time but if it is really neat and fun, then I think the kids would like it. What are your opinions? PLEASE help!!!

Young@Heart
03-20-2008, 01:47 PM
I wish I could answer you. We planned on going in 2006, but never made it. We were so worn out, we headed back to the resort for a rest before our dinner ADR's and we didn't get back for the story time. :( We've been debating about trying again this year. DS's are 14 and 12, so they won't be interested. But DD is only 5.

I'd also love to hear some people's experiences w/ this. :mickey::read:

HairyBear
03-20-2008, 02:59 PM
This sounds like fun, I hadn't heard about it or even know where you go for it. I had read about the special AAA VIP area for years and 1 year finally remembered to look for it. I spied it from the TTA. After reading about it and missing it for years I didn 't really know what to expect. An all too important 'cast' member asked what I was doing here and informed me that this area was only for those AAA members booking a 'special' package through AAA. There was one other cast member that wasn't so rude who informed us that since we hadn't booked our entire package through the program that we couldn't have a free coke because they only purchased them according to how many packages were purchased. After this lovely experience with AAA in the parks I emailed AAA about the rude reception from Mr. Happy. They said that if I had gotten the his name then they could have done something about it. I guess they don't know who is working these areas for them. I have read of some of the big Information board members have had great experiences with the folks AAA had in the parks. I haven't considered trying any other AAA perk since then.:mad:

Be aware that this may not be an activity not available to any average member of AAA.