PDA

View Full Version : Anniversary Trip ADRs for April-May

poeticeclipse
03-20-2008, 10:11 AM
Here are our ADRs for our anniversary trip! DH and I are SOOO excited. This is the first time we're not using the DDP due to wanting to cut costs. We chose to do late lunches as another way to save money. Some are new to us and some are our old favorites that we've been craving. Tell me what you think!

April 29 Cape May Buffett 5:35 pm
We love Cape May. We've had some great times here. This is our "splurge" of the trip. I wanted the earliest ADR possible for dinner so we could get our first plate of food before it got crazy.
April 30 Sci fi Dine Inn 1:30 pm
This one is Matt's choice. I could do without this place. He'll get his veggie burger and i'll get a milkshake.
May 1 Fultons 3:10 pm
A new one for us! It sounds like a fun place and the lunch prices are reasonable. We wanted a late lunch for this one to give us time to spend in the parks in the morning and then have enough time to get over to DTD for our ADR.
May 3 Grand Floridan Cafe 1:40 pm
Another new one! The menu sounds really nice and prices are good. We'll spend the morning at MK, go to lunch, then head back to the park for the afternoon.
May 5 Mama Melroses 3:00 pm
Our new favorite! We had one of the best meals here on our honeymoon last May so we both wanted to try it out again.

We're bringing our own food for breakfast in the room and we'll eat CS meals and snacks the rest of the time. I'll probably have 5 dole whips before the trip is done. At least, I hope I'll have that many. :thedolls:

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-20-2008, 11:00 AM
They sound great...and you can never go wrong with extra dole whips!