PDA

View Full Version : HI JON!!! -- Interesting Magical Moment

xipetotec
03-20-2008, 09:48 AM
So two years ago, we were at WDW and my brother Jonathan ( we call him Jon ) didn't want to be up early. So we agreed he would meet up with us later. So DW and the kids headed out to MK for the day. When he finally caught up, we were just getting out of Splash Mountain and we greeted him with a big HI JON as the kids ran to him and gave him a big hug.

turns out a fun family saw all this and they becamse his fan club for our trip of sorts. When we came out of another attraction ( with the brother now ), we all of a sudden were greeted by a huge "HI JON!!!" from a large group that had overheard us earlier.

But more than that, a couple of days later, we were at a different park ( MGM I think ) and all of a sudden, what do we hear? **HI JON!!!!** :D ...

Just thought that maybe someone from that group is on the boards, and if so, wanted to let them know that we still talk about that and it made the trip that much more funny and special.

crazypoohbear
03-20-2008, 10:20 AM
That's funny ! :D
Your brother was the original "THAT GUY" :mickey:

xipetotec
03-20-2008, 10:23 AM
That's funny ! :D
Your brother was the original "THAT GUY" :mickey:

Hey yeah!!! :D ... Speaking of that attraction, it was our first time seeing it this month and my son tried SOOOO hard to get picked ( and to send in a joke ). Oh well... Just another reason to go back again! :D :number1:

DisFan01
03-20-2008, 10:37 AM
That's really funny! :D

Yeah...keep trying and maybe he'll get picked... :party:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
03-21-2008, 11:52 PM
Isn't it funny how you can keep running into the same people as someplace as big as WDW. He was a celebrity in his own right.