PDA

View Full Version : Fastest way to Peter Pan

dumbo ears
03-19-2008, 06:58 PM
What is the fastest way to peter pan at rope drop. Is it better to just go stragith through the castle or cut through liberty square to it?

DestinationWDW
03-19-2008, 07:01 PM
My 4 year old and I cut through Liberty Square last summer and were the only ones who went that way and were the 1st in line! Of course, Haunted Mansion was closed for rehab though too.....:secret:

linedropper
03-19-2008, 09:09 PM
When we were there in january there was a cm standing outside of peter pan doing random magical things! We never got picked, we even saw her and went through again and said hi! Dont know how they pick but maybe she could tell we we on to what was up!

Steve:mickey:

FlaTinkRAMESAM
03-19-2008, 09:31 PM
I'd say, wherever the crowd ISN'T headed... Trying to squeeze that many people through the castle hub is just madness (had a BBB appt there one morning and omg... awful!). Take the less direct method by way of Liberty Square.

russk42
03-20-2008, 06:47 AM
follow the second star to the right, of course...

I'd also agree with the two above who suggested the Liberty Square route: the castle is crazy in the morning, and Liberty Square detour is not much farther to peter Pan!
A few years ago (late 90's?) i remember being there before opening, and being held behind a rope at the castle itself. We were the first ones into fantasyland, and went on dumbo 3 times in 15 minutes. I don't know if they still do that, or maybe just during peak season?

ErinElectronaut
03-20-2008, 08:12 AM
Peter Pan is always always always my first ride at the MK when it opens. The past few times that I went, the direct route through the castle was off limits. We went the Liberty Square way instead, and found that it was just as quick as the castle route!

It's a safe bet :thumbsup:

sillyolbear
03-20-2008, 08:48 AM
The Liberty Square route and possibly even via the walkway in beside Casey's and in front of the Crystal Palace--then straight across the bridge that comes up behind the Christmas Shop.

WDW24
03-21-2008, 08:14 AM
Well, try to look at the people around you and see where they're heading, and then either go through LS or under the castle which take longer I think. :thumbsup: :mickey:

disneydeb
03-21-2008, 09:27 AM
You can fly!

~~~~~~~~~ You can fly!~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~***You can Fly!***~~~~~~~

denygold
03-21-2008, 07:25 PM
Liberty Square-

One of best days at MK was the day we rode Peter Pan 5 times in a row because there was no line yet ! Those days are gone.

DreamFinder2
03-22-2008, 11:20 PM
I agree with previous posts...avoid the Castle.

We were never there earlier enough last week to avoid a wait at PPF. I think the shortest wait we saw all week was 40 minutes.

linedropper
03-23-2008, 09:59 AM
Just go to the p&pp, You can ride it as much as you want, that is the one great thing about it. The rides all have short to non existent lines!

Steve:mickey:

Bobby T
03-23-2008, 08:20 PM
Here's what you're gonna want to do. Head to Tomorrowland, ride Space Mountain, and then go to Peter Pan. :D

#1donaldfan
03-23-2008, 09:07 PM
Liberty square seems to be your best shot....unless the castle is open to for thru fare......:thumbsup: