PDA

View Full Version : What is your Favorite Souvenir?

Lodger
03-19-2008, 06:33 PM
I have bought a lot of wonderful Disney World souvenirs over the years but my favorite one is one I almost didn't buy. It is a blue Mickey ice-cube tray. Every time I go to the freezer for ice and find the Mickey shaped ice in the bin I'm transported back to Mousegear in Epcot where I bought the tray for $4.99 and I can't help smiling. I was wondering if anyone else had a souvenir that makes them as happy as my ice tray makes me?

goofiecrazy
03-19-2008, 07:26 PM
I would say the picture frames and my xmas ornaments..

sleepingbooty
03-19-2008, 07:50 PM
I love, love, love our classic MIckey popcorn set. Its one big and four small popcorn tins with the classic Micky, Minnie, Donald, and Pluto on them. So cute, and we use them all the time.

poohbearlover15
03-19-2008, 09:17 PM
I have a pooh bear pajama pillow and its my absolute favorite souvenir! I use it every single night and it always makes me think of disney! :pooh:

wickedwitch
03-19-2008, 09:42 PM
I love my ice cube trays!!! I have the red and blue, worth every penny!

Disneypixie513
03-19-2008, 10:24 PM
Either my snow globes (I get a new one every time we go) or these pink sweat pants i got that has a design on it and says Disney Princess.

Love of Disney
03-19-2008, 10:46 PM
Back in 2000, I bought a Mickey ears.....a spoon holder for the stove, salt & pepper shakers, and a one cup tea pot/cup. I love having them on display in mt kitchen!!:mickey:

Tink#64
03-20-2008, 12:05 AM
Back in 2000, I bought a Mickey ears.....a spoon holder for the stove, salt & pepper shakers. I love having them on display in my kitchen!!:mickey:

I have those too! :mickey: But my fav is my matching wall clock! I found it in one of the shops on the Boardwalk during our last trip! I took this clock off the wall, not having any idea how much it was because there was no sticker. When I handed it to the CM, they were clueless! It had no sticker or tag & they asked me where I got it! :funny: I wanted that clock no matter what! The hands are hands! Another CM luckily found a boxed one with a bar code & a price tag & I was able to call it mine! :woohoo:

I love my antenna toppers, my ornaments, snow globes, t-shirts, & watches (these are my usual souvenears) but I look at my clock so many times every day & it's just my little piece of magic right here in my kitchen! :thumbsup:

kaerbear178
03-20-2008, 01:48 AM
My stuffed viking Pluto from Norway. We got him on our last trip and I just love him!

Diznee4Me
03-20-2008, 08:44 AM
I've had "lunch with an Imagineer" seveal times and you receive a really nice plate with Mickey and MGM/dining with an Imagineer graphics. The Imagineer also signs the plate. I have three and they are my favorite souvenirs - I don't let the DW dust them!:D

yjgirl715
03-20-2008, 08:55 AM
My favorite souvenr is my Statue of Liberty with mickey! My whole kitchen is American theme so this was just perfect! Can't get any more American than Mickey Mouse!:flag:

Dragongirlx
03-20-2008, 10:03 AM
My wine glass with mickeys on that I bought last year. Every time I use it it makes me smile (or that could be the wine;))

disneydrmr
03-20-2008, 10:17 AM
Picture frames.. I have one from WDW that has a bunch of the characters and it lights up.. the one I bought from DIsneyland has a picture of Walt with Mickey, a picture of the castle (both those pictures are in black and white) then a colored picture of the Walt and Mickey statue... I LOVE them both! I have both on my desk at work and inside of them are my favorite pics from those trips!!!

DizneyFanz
03-20-2008, 05:39 PM
Pins!

I don't trade pins but I do collect the ones that have special meaning to my family.

castlegirl
03-20-2008, 09:00 PM
Precious Moments collectables exclusive to the parks (at Art of Disney in Epcot)

Wine glassess and charms

Mickey with year sign (I get one each year)

Winnie the Pooh desk set

Photographs of the family :mickey:

January-2007
03-20-2008, 09:40 PM
I have a few. First, the magnets. We bought so many magnets on our last trip that the top of our fridge where the freezer door is just looks great. Second is all the bath stuff I got at Basin White, I use it all the time. Bath bombs, soaps, shampoo bars, lotion, it just brings me right back. Third, I got a Teddy Bear in Epcot on our last trip and I sleep with it every night. DH got a Fozzie Bear on our first trip together, and he needed a friend, what can I say? Sounds like we should invest in some Mickey Ice Cube trays though, they sound pretty nifty!