PDA

View Full Version : AP holders & possible free dining question

crazykids
03-19-2008, 10:28 AM
We are current AP holders. Was wondering what those of you do who take advantage of the free dining where you have to buy a park ticket? If the ticket is not used can I give it to someone else or use it as credit towards my AP renewal? If the free dining does pop up this year, I'm thinking of taking advantage of it & wondering how to handle this. When they run this promotion, do you typically have to purchase one ticket for everyone in your party?

dizneeat
03-19-2008, 11:51 AM
We hold APs and have taken advantage of it twice yet.
In order to get the package you need to buy at least a one day ticket for everyone in your party and pay rack rate for the room. We use the ticket and upgrade it to an AP whenever we need a new one. Beware - you can only upgrade one ticket per person (you cannot combine all your family tickets for one AP).

ibrowse17
03-19-2008, 11:55 AM
I have heard from a fellow Passholder that you no longer need to buy a single ticket to get free dining. Has anyone else heard this, as I have yet to see it anywhere:thumbsup:

dizneeat
03-19-2008, 12:33 PM
You can get a discount on your room booking AND BUY the DDP, no need to buy a ticket here. I do not think an AP holder can get the FREE DDP!

Beast_fanatic
03-19-2008, 10:48 PM
I have heard from a fellow Passholder that you no longer need to buy a single ticket to get free dining. Has anyone else heard this, as I have yet to see it anywhere:thumbsup:

We had a recent discussion on this here (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=128650).

ibrowse17
03-20-2008, 12:27 PM
Thanks for the info:thumbsup: