PDA

View Full Version : Cars Land & Bugs Land

TexasPrincessAurora
03-18-2008, 09:45 PM
Just a quick question...is the new Cars Land going to be in addition to, or in replacement of, the Bugs Land?

BrerGnat
03-18-2008, 10:36 PM
In addition to.

The Cars land is going to be sort of behind the Tower of Terror (in what is currently an auxillary parking lot).

The Bugs Land will remain where it is.

The Tower of Terror will be in between the two.

TexasPrincessAurora
03-19-2008, 12:42 AM
Thanks Natalie! We loved the Bugs Land on our last trip. Really well done and great for younger kids! Looking forward to seeing what they do with Cars too!

Carol
03-19-2008, 07:35 AM
We loved the Bugs Land on our last trip. Really well done and great for younger kids! I agree, Aurora. My children are older - but I still loved walking through there. The theming is absolutely amazing! :waycool:

crazykids
03-19-2008, 10:04 AM
Anyone know when CARS land is supposed to be finished? We're holding our 1st Disneyland trip off until all of the new proposed attractions are complete.

NotaGeek
03-19-2008, 11:41 AM
2011 is the year that all the renovations are supposed to be finished ... so I would bet it will be a few year until it's all done.

You can read the press release, and discuss the expansion project HERE (http://intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=118328), in a thread already going. I am going to close this thread as that one has lots of stuff, and any further questions should be posted there...