PDA

View Full Version : Any pirate & princess party tips?

ChewyStriker
03-18-2008, 04:06 PM
We'll be doing this on May 26, as it is the only party available during our upcoming trip, when my son will turn 3 (May 28). Wondering if anyone who's been has any tips. Thanks!:mickey::party:

moe513
03-18-2008, 04:16 PM
I think it will be crowded when you go. I know they say limited tickets sold but I found the night we went it was very busy.The lines to see Captain Jack Sparrow were always long. AND THE CHARACTER MEET IN GREETS STOP ONE HOUR BEFORE THE END OF THE PARTY.

the real Alice
03-18-2008, 04:20 PM
We are going around this time too - the 31st i think. we are 2 adults just going for the short lines at the rides:mickey: Should we not expect short ride lines at this time?

FlaTinkRAMESAM
03-18-2008, 06:46 PM
... AND THE CHARACTER MEET IN GREETS STOP ONE HOUR BEFORE THE END OF THE PARTY.

Actually, they close the lines at 11:30. Per the times guide and map. :thumbsup:

linedropper
03-18-2008, 07:17 PM
If you want captain Jack Sparrows autograph, We found watched the firework show right near adventureland. Then right hen the show ended we went and got in line and only had a 10-15 minute wait which was well worth it. We got some great pictures!

Steve:mickey:

sillyolbear
03-19-2008, 11:01 AM
Definitely make time for the fireworks and the Captain Jack meet.

jans2kids
03-19-2008, 12:56 PM
The fireworks were the best we had ever seen. If you thing Wishes are good wait till you see these. the special floats in the parade are also worht seeing.
We did it last August and I would say the lines for the rides were not long, but we made sure we did the things that were special for the party first before doing any rides. There are things to see that can only be seen on this night so if your paying all that money make sure to see, them.
We did take our bags and collect the loot but we ended up throwing most of the cand away as it melted in the heat.

oilergirl
03-24-2008, 12:07 AM
Watch the parade kick off on the border of Liberty Square and Adventureland (on the Adventureland side) and then head over to meet Captain Jack asap after the parade passes - we waited 5 minutes to see him.

Watch the fireworks directly in front of the castle - they are absolutely amazing - sit in front of the statue on the ground. CAN'T SAY ENOUGH good things about the fireworks...

HAVE FUN! IT'S A BLAST!