PDA

View Full Version : 7 day ticket?

Jozymouse
03-18-2008, 03:50 PM
Hi! We are planning our December 2008 California Vacation and wanted to get 7 day ticket to Disneyland thinking that we would do 5 full days and 2 half days/evenings. I see that they have the promotion for 7 day hopper for the price of 5 day hopper but thats only good until April. Otherwise, i cant find 7 day tickets anywhere? What are my options? I looked into a deluxe AP but 2 of my vacation days are blocked out so that doesnt work either. I also looked into a Disney package that does offer 7 day park tickets but it comes out to being much more expensive then paying my hotel + tickets individually. So whats a girl to do?!?!?!?!!?!?!? Thanks alot!:thumbsup:

nmbullrdr
03-18-2008, 03:59 PM
When we were there for 9 days in September, we bought 5 days park hopper tickets, use them over the black out dates, and then switched them to Annual Passes before they expired. We also used the early entry (magic mornings) before we switched over to AP's.

And since we now had AP's, in February, we were able to get AP rates at DLH and really good prices on flights to SNA, so we went back again for seven days! Also, as guest of DLH, we were able to enjoy the early entry each morning it was offered.

Jozymouse
03-18-2008, 08:20 PM
Hi! Thanks for your reply! My problem is that my 2 block out dates are my 2 last days, so it wouldnt work. I did post my question on another website and someone gave me a website where I can purchase 7 day hopper, so i'm all good after all :thumbsup: