PDA

View Full Version : So ...... How was it?

Princess2BsMom
03-18-2008, 03:12 PM
Just wondering how many have seen the new DHS parade Block Party Bash? And what did you think about it? About how lond did it last?

Dakota Rose
03-18-2008, 04:39 PM
We've seen the Block Party parade at DCA and loved it. It lasted about 20-25 minutes, I think. The performers and "tricks" are amazing and the crowd really gets involved. It's DH's favorite parade. Be ready for the "balls" they throw out at the end!

PlanningMom
03-18-2008, 09:35 PM
I know it is early-but I was wondering if anyone has seen the Block Party Bash yet? Was supposed to start on March 14th. Let us know when you can!!

Thanks!:mickey:

imisswdw
03-18-2008, 10:13 PM
saw it last week and i must say i was shocked at how good it was. deff an improvement over the last parade there which had deff run its course. It is a very high energy parade deff keeping the kids and grown ups entertained i would deff recommend taking the time to see it if at studios. I was honestly shocked to see it pulled off with the energy it was

Zippy_D_DooDah
03-18-2008, 10:30 PM
I saw it last week as well. I even included a little clip at the end of my CMO campaign video I shot while there. I thought the bash was very energetic and my daughters both loved it.

Hayden's Dad
03-19-2008, 09:20 AM
Be ready for the "balls" they throw out at the end!

What balls?

poeticeclipse
03-19-2008, 09:54 AM
What balls?

From what I've seen they are small green Nerf balls. They say "Block Party Bash" on them.

WVParkfan
03-19-2008, 11:26 AM
So, is this a parade that follows a route? Or, is this a show that is performed in front of the Sorcerer hat? We had heard that it all takes place in front of the sorcerer hat, but the posts above make it sound more like a parade.

PlanningMom
03-19-2008, 11:50 AM
any suggestions on where to stake a spot to watch??

Gator
03-19-2008, 03:23 PM
any suggestions on where to stake a spot to watch??

Go to where it starts. It is a slow moving parade as it stops at certain points. If you're on Hollywood BLVD, I bet you wait for almost 30 minutes before it shows up. It's a real drag.

ligirlz
03-19-2008, 05:41 PM
Go to where it starts. It is a slow moving parade as it stops at certain points. If you're on Hollywood BLVD, I bet you wait for almost 30 minutes before it shows up. It's a real drag.

I beleive thats how it was in DCA when we saw it. They had 3 different spots that it would stop at. I loved the DCA one can't wait to see DHS's version though.

WDW24
03-19-2008, 07:07 PM
I'm really looking foward to BPB because I love all of the Disney Pixar movies like Toy Story! :mickey:

poeticeclipse
03-20-2008, 10:40 AM
Does anyone know where I need to be standing to get the Monsters Inc. characters to stop right in front of me? I'm in love with Boo and want to get some great pictures of her.

TIA!