PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else work at a Disney Store?

honeebee86
03-18-2008, 12:38 PM
Hi everyone, I was just wondering who on intercot works at a Disney Store. i have worked at the Disney Storw in the Maine Mall in S.Portland, Maine for the past 5 months and absolutely love it! :cloud9:It definently satisfies my Disney cravings by being able to talk to guests about there upcoming trips or just their love for Disney too! It aslo helps that I work with the best Cast ever and they all are Disney crazy like me!:mickey:

Tinkerfreak
03-18-2008, 02:41 PM
OMG I must have seen you in there before. I used to be in there all the time wearing my Tinkerbell jean jacket but have not been in as much lately. The next time I am there I will have to see if you are there. I will be the pooh shaped woman with curly blonde hair and if it ever warms up I will be wearing my tinkerbell jacket.

bleukarma
03-18-2008, 03:16 PM
I worked at the Disney store over last Christmas (not this past Christmas, but the one before last). The other Cast Members I worked with were really fun people! It got a little crazy at times, but other times it was just fun. I hated the stock room and how high the ladder is!!! I don't know how your stock room is, but the one at our mall is small so they have to stack things up to the ceiling. I used to go into work and pray that I wasn't on stock room duty!! haha!!

SurferStitch
03-18-2008, 03:17 PM
I don't work at one, but the manager at my store keeps asking me to come work for them. She said I'd be the most experienced person they ever hired (:thedolls:), and I have a job there whenever I want one! :thumbsup:

I know that store inside out and backwards (I spend plenty of time and money there, hence the "experience"). It would be so much fun, but I won't give up my engineering career, and I don't want to work evenings or weekends.

SteveL
03-18-2008, 09:49 PM
I'm a per diem, committed to working at least once in a 90 day period.

honeebee86
03-20-2008, 11:02 AM
Nice to hear from you all. My name is Christy by the way, so if anyone stops by the Disney Store in the Maine Mall keep make sure to say hi! I honestly love the group i work with. They are so much fun and we also have great guests come into our store!:mickey:

Tinkerfreak
03-20-2008, 02:33 PM
Christy I will look for you the next time I am in there.

Hull-onian
03-23-2008, 09:38 AM
When we drive to Augusta to see our niece, nephew, and great niece, we will stop by the Maine Mall and be sure to go to the Disney Store and say "Hello" to everyone.:tiphat:

handmaidenofprincesses
03-24-2008, 07:02 PM
Hi! My name is Robin and I have been working at the Disney Store in Meriden, CT since August. I love it!

I'm obsessed with organizing the stuffed animal mountain. We've been pretty slow the last couple of weeks, so I even got to empty it out and do it over.

Still, I think the CM discount is really the best part ;)