PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella Castle Suite

MMouse6937
03-18-2008, 12:20 PM
How many people in your party can stay the night? Can you have people just stop by (like if I wanted to see the suite that my best friend's family won could I go up with them but not stay?) Does everyone in your party have to be present when you win the night (what if we're in another park or at another attraction?) Thanks for the info!

Ian
03-18-2008, 03:41 PM
How many people in your party can stay the night?

It's the winner, plus up to 5 guests.

Can you have people just stop by (like if I wanted to see the suite that my best friend's family won could I go up with them but not stay?)

I'm not 100% sure about that. My guess would be no, but I don't know for certain. When we won, we had a group that included two friends of ours. They opted (for personal reasons) to not stay in the Castle, however, Disney did let them come up and see the Suite. I think that's different, though, because technically they were part of our group when I won.

Does everyone in your party have to be present when you win the night (what if we're in another park or at another attraction?)

No. Everyone in your party, up to the 6 person limit, wins regardless of if they are present or not at the time the prize is awarded.

MMouse6937
03-18-2008, 04:04 PM
How many people in your party can stay the night?

It's the winner, plus up to 5 guests.

Can you have people just stop by (like if I wanted to see the suite that my best friend's family won could I go up with them but not stay?)

I'm not 100% sure about that. My guess would be no, but I don't know for certain. When we won, we had a group that included two friends of ours. They opted (for personal reasons) to not stay in the Castle, however, Disney did let them come up and see the Suite. I think that's different, though, because technically they were part of our group when I won.

Does everyone in your party have to be present when you win the night (what if we're in another park or at another attraction?)

No. Everyone in your party, up to the 6 person limit, wins regardless of if they are present or not at the time the prize is awarded.

Thanks Ian, I was hoping you would answer, from your personal experience!

Also the six is total, kids and all? Any age?

Thanks again!!

Ian
03-18-2008, 05:52 PM
Thanks Ian, I was hoping you would answer, from your personal experience!

Also the six is total, kids and all? Any age?

Thanks again!!If you ever want to know anything about it, just PM me. I'd be happy to answer.

And yes ... six total. For example, our party would have been (had our friends accepted) 4 adults (DW and I, plus our two adult friends), DD5, and DS who was like 8 months at the time.

That was the max we could have. Although honestly speaking, the suite really isn't that big. I'd think you'd be pretty crowded with 6.

MMouse6937
03-18-2008, 05:58 PM
Well that won't even get her party in there let alone us :( Oh well, she can hope that we win and then we'll take her two oldest girls with us!! :D Thanks again for the info Ian! :thumbsup:

avenueqpat
03-24-2008, 11:37 AM
Are solo visitors ever chosen for the Castle room, or is it always families?

IAN - Sorry if you got a PM asking the same thing - AOL was being kind of weird when I tried to send them so I don't know if it went through or not. Internet Exploreer from now on for me.

KineGirl
03-24-2008, 05:08 PM
Oh to have the problem of worrying how many ppl could fit in the Cinderella suite with me :cloud9:

EVERY little girls dream come true!!

Ian
03-24-2008, 07:18 PM
Are solo visitors ever chosen for the Castle room, or is it always families?

IAN - Sorry if you got a PM asking the same thing - AOL was being kind of weird when I tried to send them so I don't know if it went through or not. Internet Exploreer from now on for me.I did not get a PM, actually ... sorry for the delay in answering!

Yes .. the selection process is completely random, so party size doesn't matter. Many solo travelers have won. We saw the names in the guestbook.

Ms.Disney
03-25-2008, 12:16 AM
This is totally my dream :mickey: