PDA

View Full Version : Eating before the MNSSHP

Princess2BsMom
03-18-2008, 11:34 AM
I know the "official" dates for the MNSSHP have yet to be released, but I am planning like they have! I am getting ready to make our ADRs and I am trying to figure out the final details! I know that it has been said that we can enter the park with our MNSSHP tickets at 4pm. Knowing that what time would you make your ADRs for one of the places inside MK. I know the LTT has the characters dressed up on these nights, but we are thinking about Tony's. Any ideas about time and the place would be appreciated. We don't want to miss any or at least just very little of the party! Thanks!

MMouse6937
03-18-2008, 12:10 PM
We ate at Crystal Palace last year before the party and I think our reservation was around 5:30 which was about perfect. We were able to get in the gates with our party passes, get our wristbands, head to dinner, have a wonderful, leasurily dinner and then head off into the parks. By the time we were done with dinner they were starting to announce the party and that people were going to have to start clearing out so it was about perfect timing. Have fun!

BelleLovesTheBeast
03-18-2008, 12:41 PM
We love Tony's! I'd say if you made reservations around 5 you wouldn't miss any of the party.

honeebee86
03-18-2008, 12:42 PM
when we did MNSSHP we made a reservation at around 4:30 for LTT. All the characters were dressed up and it was so cute. We dressed up as well but chose to eat first and then change just incase we made a mess (seems to always happen when your wearing something nice) I do recommed making an early reservation. We took that day fairly slow since we knew we had a long night ahead of us. Making an earlier ressie for where ever you chose to eat will be good though so you know you have all the time you need to enjoy the wonderful party!

Disneyatic
03-18-2008, 12:55 PM
I agree with all of the posters, I would recommend getting an early ADR, something like 5 so that you have time to eat and enjoy and then be in the party close to 7.

I know you said you wanted to eat at Tony's but I just wanted to throw my thoughts in....Liberty Tree Tavern is a very fun place to eat before the party. The characters are all dressed up as are the hostesses and alot of the guests are also, it had a very festive atmosphere.

pidge9101
03-18-2008, 12:59 PM
I agree too. Each year that I go for the party we always head in around 4 pm and have dinner around 5. We usually eat at the Crystal Palace.....OUR FAVORITE! But the LTT is also good too! You'll still have plenty of time before the party starts!!: