PDA

View Full Version : CRT and party of 7

aurora, ariel, and bell
03-17-2008, 05:16 PM
We booked lunch at CRT in September and could only get two tables, one of 4 and one of 3. Is it possible to sit 7 people together? Should I keep trying to see if I can get one table. They couldn't even guarantee we would be seated close together. I am a little disappointed as this was the highlight for our little princesses and the adults wanted to see their expressions which will be hard if we are not sitting together:(
Would it help if we made a breakfast reservation?

PAT9760
03-17-2008, 10:10 PM
We've been to the Castle twice. Both times for breakfast - both times with a party of 10. The first time (2006) we were all seated at one table - so it is available. Second visit we were seated at a six top and a four top but they were next to each other so we still got to share the experience.

TheRustyScupper
03-18-2008, 11:34 AM
1) If you got your ressies in early enough, you can get one table. *
2) Otherwise, you get split tables.
3) With splits, they TRY to keep you close, but no guarantee. **

* The ressie computer system let's ressies be made based upon availability at the time you make the ressie. The system automatically lists the table configurations available and that is all they are able to book.

** A split table for (7) can be tough to keep together or close by. CRT is one of the few eateries where they actually have tables for three, and not merely a 4-table using three chairs.