PDA

View Full Version : 3rd tier seating at hoop de doo

Giselle
03-17-2008, 03:34 PM
After reading the great reviews or hoop de doo, I made reservations, but could only get seating in a balcony to the side. Is it worth going to with bad seats? Also I'm wondering if it will entertain a 4 yr old princess since there are no disney characters or is it more for older children? Thanks!

McGoofy
03-17-2008, 03:42 PM
I just booked reservations as well for a dinner in May, and I could only get 3rd tier seating as well. I don't think it will be too bad. We went once before about 5 years ago when my DS was 4 years old. We sat up in the balcony then. We had no trouble seeing or hearing. During one part the actors came up to the balcony. They chose my son to go on stage with them and play in one of their skits. They let my DH go down with him and stand off to the side to take photos of DS on stage. Even before my son was chosen to go on stage, he was laughing and having a great time. I would definitely keep your ressie unless you called back and they had better seats come available. I think you and your princess will have a great time!:mickey:

wendy*darling
03-17-2008, 05:04 PM
There are no bad seats- truly.:mickey:

My kids have loved it every time- from age 3 to 20. They giggle a lot when they are little.:D

When you are along the side in the balcony- make sure your little one is closest to the railing so she can see without looking over the table. She'll just have to turn her chair a little toward the stage.

Even in Tier 1 on the main floor- half of the people have to turn their chairs to see better.

Enjoy- it's a fun show and great dinner!:thumbsup:

BluewaterBrad
03-17-2008, 05:27 PM
We cant wait!! We are going for the first time Apr 18, also with 3rd tier. :mickey:

Disdad13
03-17-2008, 05:41 PM
You have nothing to worry about! We went to HDD last year for the first time and we were in the balcony on the side. We thought the seats were just fine. In fact, for a little one, it may be even better because she won't have to strain to see over other people. We actually decided that the next time we go to HDD we would rather be in balcony than on the floor. As for entertainment value, your princess will love it! Our 5 yr. old had a blast! You will have a great time!

TheRustyScupper
03-18-2008, 11:39 AM
1) There are no bad seats at HDDR.
2) True, but not complete.

3) Yes, all tables have a decent view of the stage.
4) But, Tier-3 requires 1/2 your table to turn around or crane the neck.
5) It is simply the way the tables are set.
6) We did Tier-3 once, and never again.

Hull-onian
03-20-2008, 07:36 PM
:welcome: to Intercot.
We are going to the HDDR for the first time on April 16th. I think getting there will be an adventure in itself, and we are ready for good time.:thumbsup: