PDA

View Full Version : Akershus Breakfast

onjbj
03-17-2008, 11:01 AM
I thought I remembered pancakes or french toast at this breakfast- do they really only serve eggs? I'd like to go there so DD can see some of the princesses, but the menu seems very limited. Is it really only eggs- even for the kids? Thanks!

DDuck66
03-17-2008, 11:06 AM
Food is brought to your table Family Style

Fresh Seasonal Fruit
Bacon
Sausage
Scrambled Eggs
Potato Casserole
Biscuits
Cinnamon Rolls

I think part of the food was served buffet style, the last time I was there..maybe the breads, and cinnamon rolls, while the hot food was delivered to your table.

AuntDJ
03-17-2008, 11:28 AM
Last time I visited, we asked for pancakes or waffles as my niece does not eat eggs. The waiterstaff brought her some, I don't remember which though.

Just ask, if they have them I am sure they will bring you something different.

Have Fun!
DJ

ljv1975
03-17-2008, 11:38 AM
We just went a few wees ago. There is a cold buffet with lots of pastries, muffins, spreads and a nice selection of fresh fruit. I think they even had smoked salmon on the cold buffet.
They brought a hot plate of scambled eggs, bacon, sausage and potato casserole.
I would ask if they can bring you pancakes or waffles. They may be able to accommadate you, it never hurts to ask!
By the way, the princesses here were great, we got DD's picture with Belle. She doesn't come around to the table, but we did see Snow White, Jasmine, Aurora and Mulan. I was excited about Mulan being there because that was the only princess we hadn't met yet!

onjbj
03-17-2008, 01:17 PM
I've decided not to take any chances and booked the breakfast at Cape May instead of Akershus. We'll go there and then head over to Epcot for the day. We'll see the princesses in Toontown at MK. Thanks for the input though.