PDA

View Full Version : NCLEX Exam

princessjojo
03-17-2008, 09:53 AM
Is there anyone out there who has taken their NCLEX recently. I graduate in May and won't schedule my exam until after my Disney vacation. But I'm so terrified since I've heard how terribly difficult the exam has become. Any suggestions out there from anyone. My grades are overall good. I should graduate with 3.28 gpa, and I just love the clinical part. But the realworld nursing is often so different from book nursing. I'm the kind to get physically sick before something this stressful so that compounds my problems.

Please give me some insite as to what to expect.

Thanks!!

MNNHFLTX
03-17-2008, 02:06 PM
I haven't taken the exam recently, but often work with new grads who have and they all did fine with it. Has it really become more difficult lately? I guess I don't know how to compare it--I took it back in the day where it was two days worth of testing in a convention center with 1000 other grads. Lol, don't even ask how long ago that was! :)

You might want to take a review course--I know there are several online. Answering practice questions and understanding the rationale should help with the exam.

Good luck! I'm sure you'll do well! :thumbsup: