PDA

View Full Version : Where to eat?

Emme&TeddysMommy
03-16-2008, 10:21 PM
Does anyone have any suggestions of a good restaurant to eat in Epcot and Animal Kingdom with a 1 and 2 year old? We will be using the Disney Dinning Plan. Any feed back would be so helpful!:mickey:

luvwinnie
03-16-2008, 11:00 PM
Last September, we had my niece who at the time was 17 months and my nephew who turned 3 while on the trip. We ate at Coral Reef at Epcot. Although it was a very leisurly (about 1 and 1/2 hours) dinner. The fish, sharks, and divers kept them entertained for the whole dinner.

BelleLovesTheBeast
03-16-2008, 11:04 PM
All of the restaurants that I've been in have been kid friendly so I'd say it really depends on what kind of food you like.

I really enjoy the Biergarten. Their buffet has lots of options both German and American. My DH and I love the food (and he's not really into German food). There are always a lot of kids. It's great for families because it's buffet style and they have music. Lots of kids get up and dance with the band.

I'd also recommend Coral Reef. We noticed a lot of kids and we had parents tell us that the huge aquarium kept their kids calm and quiet. I don't think we ever heard a word out of the little boy next to us....he was mesmerized by the fish.:)

luvdiznee
03-17-2008, 09:39 AM
Another vote for Coral Reef at Epcot. Who wouldn't love that big tank. :mickey:

yjgirl715
03-17-2008, 10:43 AM
We also loved the Coral Reef and my DS3 loved it- we even made it a game by doing the "I spy with my little eye....
We didn't do a sit down place at AK- althought the Rainforest Cafe looked really cool and I have never eaten at one of those places- someone here will be able to help you better. Good luck- have a great trip!

bruin1344
03-17-2008, 01:25 PM
The Japan restaurant is decent spot because they cook in front of you. When I was young kid, i enjoyed it.

Charlee
03-17-2008, 01:32 PM
Another :thumbsup: for Coral Reef at Epcot as even adults sit mesmerised by the tank!
This year my family are trying the Garden Grill in the Land at Epcot and many people on the board recommended it - its a character meal family style and I can't wait to try it! Plus there's characters for the big and little kids! :mickey: