PDA

View Full Version : Refurb

BigG007
03-16-2008, 01:11 PM
I am staying at the AKV for the first two weeks in November, does anyone know if any rides in any of the parks are closed for refurbishment during this time?

Hair_Razor
03-16-2008, 01:15 PM
Check in Info central rehabs (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/calendar/refurb.asp)leading up to your trip they keep this updated regularly.

BigG007
03-16-2008, 01:22 PM
Unfortunately they don’t go as far as November

Hair_Razor
03-16-2008, 01:28 PM
They will keep updating it as Disney posts new rehabs. They get their info directly from Disney's postings. Just keep checking until you go. Good luck! :thumbsup:

Strmchsr
03-16-2008, 02:05 PM
:ditto: It's not that our refurb listings don't go as far as November but that, at this moment, there is nothing announced that will be in refurb come November. That doesn't mean there won't be something. I would expect that kind of major announcement to come in the next month or so.

BigG007
03-17-2008, 01:37 PM
Thanks, I will keep checking in the future.

I'm just excited

Martino
03-26-2008, 09:43 AM
Yes my little baby Brother, the following are closed for rehabs when you are there.

Haunted Mansion
Buzz Lightyear
Expedition Everest
Test Track
Mission Space
Tower of Terror
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster

ONLY JOKING! hee hee :D

If you are excited, what about me, I go Aug 18th and I can't find out if anything is closed for rehab then, so you'll just have to be patient for November rehabs!!!!

If Haunted Mansion will be down, I will be gutted, absolutely GUTTED!

This was closed when you were there last for major rehab as you know, so fingers crossed should be ok this time!

144 days and counting!!!!