PDA

View Full Version : Costume Picture at Theme Parks

Familyof6
03-16-2008, 11:10 AM
We are interested in doing a family picture dressed up in some Disney theme (ie. Star Wars, Disney characters, etc.). Are there locations in the theme parks where we could all put on a costume and have our picture taken together?

FlaTinkRAMESAM
03-16-2008, 11:23 AM
do you mean bringing your own costumes in and getting a picture done, or a place that is like a studio kinda thing and they provide costumes?

EvilQueen2006
03-16-2008, 11:23 AM
There is a place in the Studios where you can get pictures taken as characters, but I'm not sure if its costumes or if they just superimpose your faces onto pictures. I think it is at the gift shop when you come out of the backlot tour.

Familyof6
03-16-2008, 12:11 PM
I would want the place/studio to supply the costume. The one where they super-impose your face at HS sounds like a good one. Thank you!

gerald72
03-16-2008, 12:56 PM
There is a place where they superimpose your face onto Star Wars pictures in the gift shop after Star Tours.

DDuck66
03-17-2008, 11:34 AM
There are sevral places through out the parks to get the computer enhanced pictures. I do not think there is any one that provides costumes like the Old West Pictures, or Civil War Pictures. With the computers they do some great things though. I have one picture where we are surrounded by Figment and another where Sully is throwing me thru a door at Monster's Inc.