PDA

View Full Version : Where can I view restaurants' hours?

2Princesses4Us
03-15-2008, 10:51 PM
Where can I view the seating times for the restaurants? I make my ADRs next Saturday and want to have a few ideas for requests when I make my call.

THANKS! :mickey:

wendy*darling
03-16-2008, 02:30 PM
I am not aware of anyplace that lists all of the hours for the hundreds of restaurants. Many of the times are listed in InfoCentral (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/menus/default.asp)on each restaurant page.
But- as a general guide:

Breakfast- 8:00 in park, 7:00 in resorts, last seating usually around 11:30

Lunch- generally 11:00 to about 4 or 4:30

Dinner- generally about 4 or 4:30 until park close. In the resorts, last seating might be around 9 or 9:30.

Restaurants will vary. You just have to have a ballpark time in mind when you call and hope for the best.

BelleLovesTheBeast
03-16-2008, 11:08 PM
When you cal if you tell them around what time you want to eat they'll tell you all the available reservations they have on that day. For example when we call we tell them early morning or lunch between 11 and 2 and they let us know what they have around then.

Good luck getting what you want.

Figment!
03-17-2008, 12:32 PM
The INTERCOT Walt Disney World Dining Guide (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../infocentral/dining/diningguide/default.asp) lists the typical operating hours for each of the dining locations through-out the resort.

Some locations operate dependent of park hours and others (mostly at resorts) have operating hours that change dependent on crowd levels.

These variances are listed in the Dining Guide in-place-of listing specific times, due to their inconsistency.

TheRustyScupper
03-17-2008, 12:40 PM
1) It is best to have requests ready for days and times.
2) Only WDW has actual dining times.
3) When you call and ask for an ADR, they say what is available.
4) I recommend making a matrix of days, times, and eateries.
5) If one is booked, switch to "Plan B".
6) Nothing like having a week planned only to find no ADR when you need it.