PDA

View Full Version : Choose your spot?

Princess2BsMom
03-15-2008, 12:29 PM
I know everyone has their pick of favorite spots to watch the parades and fireworks. I was just trying to get some ideas. So let me hear it. Where are your choices for :

Wishes
Spectromagic
Dreams Parade

Illuminations

Jungle Parade

Block Party Bash

and also the parade/fireworks for the MNSSHP. (we are planning on going while there in September).

Thanks for your help!!

EvilQueen2006
03-15-2008, 12:47 PM
For the MK parades i prefer to wach from frontierland. seems to be less crowded.

Wishes is nice to watch from the tables outside the noodle station in tomorrowland if you want to sit, or from smack dab in the middle of Main Street if you don't mind standing.

Illuminations- I like to watch from the cantina in Mexico while having a mango margarita. :marg:

I don't tend to watch the parades in DHS or AK, unless I just happen upon them.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
03-15-2008, 12:50 PM
Wishes, Hard Ticket Events Fireworks - Main Street between Casey's and Ice Cream Parlor (if they allow you to stand in the middle of the street - sometimes they don't)

SpectroMagic, DDCT, Hard Ticket Events Parades - Either Frontierland by Big Al's or end of Main Street by the Firehouse

Illuminations - Between China and Mexico, or between Japan and America

Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade - Near the exit of Kilimanjaro Safari

Block Party Bash - Haven't seen it since it goes in the opposite direction of DSMC, but I would probably watch from the Hat facing the entrance or by Star Tours

ligirlz
03-15-2008, 04:50 PM
I watch any parades in Main St by the firehouse. No crowds really.

The fireworks in MK I just stand by the castle in the circle area and watch.

Illuminations I dont have a fave i pick a spot where there isnt many people.

Dont really watch anything in DHS or AK.

dumbo ears
03-15-2008, 06:30 PM
Wishes in front of the castle, spectromagic and dream come true on main street but another good place for spectromagic is to the right of the entrance of hall of presidents. Illuminations is hard because there is a lot of good spots but in the the UK is good.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
03-16-2008, 01:40 AM
I'd like to point out that if you watch from the Castle hub, you will miss a good deal of the fireworks because of the height of the castle. They are shot off from behind the park, so the Castle is tall enough to block a lot of what there is to see, especially if there are littler ones. I've watched the fireworks from just about everywhere imagineable so I feel justified in giving my opinion that the Castle really isn't the best spot for it other than sentiment.

Princess2BsMom
03-16-2008, 02:04 AM
I appreciate all of the suggestions. I can't wait to get there and find that perfect spot with all of ya'lls help :thumbsup: Just think after September I will be giving everybody my own :twocents: Thanks again. And keep the suggestions coming!