PDA

View Full Version : Jetblue

Pastcastmemberdaughter
03-15-2008, 12:13 AM
I wanted to let you know that JetBlue seems to be running some really good deals on flights out of Maryland to Orlando in October. If any of you are planning on flying down around that time you may want to check it out. I found some tickets for nonstop flights down to Orlando for $54.00 and $69.00 coming back and that's weekend prices.

Any of you ever fly with them before? This will be our first flight and I wanted to get some feedback from people.

bruin1344
03-15-2008, 08:14 AM
JetBlue is the best airline to fly with. Having the TVs and satellite radio is major difference.

Tinksalot
03-15-2008, 08:19 AM
I love Jetblue! We fly them out of Washington Dulles all the time. My husband is on a Jetblue flight to Orlando right now! :thumbsup:

mrsgaribaldi
03-15-2008, 08:29 AM
I love Jet Blue, it's the only one we fly now. The people are really great. More than one time I've written a letter to say how good a flight was. DH really uses the TV:mickey:

ElenitaB
03-15-2008, 09:34 AM
We also fly JetBlue a lot but I do want to add a caveat: it's still worth it to shop around as they don't always have the least expensive flights. For our May trip, I found them to be $150 more expensive than the tickets I booked on Delta.

Checkers
03-15-2008, 11:04 AM
I wanted to let you know that JetBlue seems to be running some really good deals on flights out of Maryland to Orlando in October. If any of you are planning on flying down around that time you may want to check it out. I found some tickets for nonstop flights down to Orlando for $54.00 and $69.00 coming back and that's weekend prices.

Any of you ever fly with them before? This will be our first flight and I wanted to get some feedback from people.

Where out of MD are you flying? I went on the JetBlue website and there are no cities in MD listed. I would love it if they flew out of BWI! The closest was Dulles in DC.

Pastcastmemberdaughter
03-15-2008, 07:48 PM
Where out of MD are you flying? I went on the JetBlue website and there are no cities in MD listed. I would love it if they flew out of BWI! The closest was Dulles in DC.

I'm flying out of Dulles, it our closest one. I'm about an hour and 30 minutes away from both. Sorry should have been more specific on that one considering that's in DC.

Checkers
03-15-2008, 08:57 PM
I'm flying out of Dulles, it our closest one. I'm about an hour and 30 minutes away from both. Sorry should have been more specific on that one considering that's in DC.

:mickey:That's ok. Got a little excited there hoping it was BWI as I have heard a lot of good things about JetBlue. Living in southcentral PA, near Harrisburg, it is almost impossible to get a direct flight from here so we usually have to go to BWI or Phila.

Catzle
03-15-2008, 10:20 PM
We are also flying for the first time this May on JetBlue, we booked a couple months ago and at the right time, we paid $84 one way and $139 back now it's up $129 and $244. I am very excited to fly them and have the TV with movie and straight threw, their movies seem to be brand new ones that were at the movies like within the last three months! Only about 6 weeks to go!

Emme&TeddysMommy
03-16-2008, 10:06 PM
We love flying on JetBlue. They have all sorts of great deals right now. We are flying out of Boston in September at got airfare for $79 each way and that is on the weekend. :blush:

mbloom14
03-18-2008, 12:43 AM
:woohoo::muscles::minnie:my first time on a plane was my past trip in jan. and it was great i wasnt scared. we got and and took off and it was a smooth take off .we are going back again in may and we are flying jet blue again. it was a great trip in jan. and i canmt wait for may.:woohoo: :muscles::minnie: